My New Family IV

Yugyeom told Yoongi to proceed him downstairs because he'll make a phone call, then he immediately grabbed his phone and dialled

"Gyeom!"

"Youngjae-ah! Bad news" Yugyeom panicked while talking "Chaeng passed out and Yoongi took her to his place then suddenly Kai called and Yoongi told him to come"

"So this is why he left running" Youngjae concluded.

"The problem is that Yoongi's mother and Kai met and she acted shocked when she saw him" Yugyeom explained.

"Could what we're thinking of be true?" Youngjae wondered.

"Most likely" Yugyeom said "Chaeyoung will have a heart attack"

"Look Gyeom-ah! Try to act normal and we'll figure out something later"

"Okay see you" Yugyeom hanged up and went downstairs to join the others for lunch. As he walked the stairs, he watched Kai sitting on table besides Mrs. Jin Kyung. He thought that these two may indeed be related but there's nothing he can do about it.
_______________________

Jungkook, followed by the other members, walked out of the restaurant as they all were done eating. They together walked back to their houses feeling a bit satisfied of their gathering after a long time.

"Too bad Yugyeom and Kai weren't there" Jimin complained.

"A club meeting without the president and his replacement?" Vernon added.

"I wonder why did Kai leave suddenly like that?" Mark wondered.

"He said something came up at home so he needed to leave" Youngjae explained trying to avoid suspicion.

"I wanted them to live this great gathering" Vernon said.

Mark, who was walking besides Jimin kept looking at his weird behaviour. He was lost look, thinking about something.

"Jimin-ah! What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"You guys can go, I'm going another way" Jimin waved along with jungkook who stayed with him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"See that girl over there?" Jimin pointed "she's the one I told you about the other day"

"The one who collapsed?" Jungkook asked again.

"Exactly"

"What about her?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to see her" Jimin turned around to leave "I had some thoughts about her, she seemed like someone who is hiding something serious, a scar-like memory.... I can feel it"

"How is that?"

"Jimin-sshi" someone behind them called.
They both turned around to see who was calling and they saw that girl coming to their direction.

"Mi..... Mina-sshi?" Jimin hesitated.

"Yes, I never had the chance to thank you for helping me the other day" Mina bowed "thank you so much"
Jimin, who was shaken up by Mina's act, took a step back as he never expected that his help was actually pretty much appreciated. He couldn't say a word. Instead he took another step back while waving with his both hands "that was nothing, you don't have to thank me"

Jimin bowed to Mina and turned to leave. He got so emotional since this is the first time someone appreciates something he does. Unlike what he used to hear, Jimin felt he's important this time.

"Are you sure it's only concern over this girl" jungkook teased.

"What are you talking about" Jimin flinched "haven't you noticed? She thanked me, I've never been thanked before"

"Yeah you're right" jungkook sighed.

"I'm going home" Jimin said suddenly.

"Of course you are" jungkook patted on his shoulder.

"No that's not what I meant.... I'm going to see my mother"
______________________

Seulgi was laying on her bed when she suddenly heard someone coming into the house. She immediately rushed to her room's door to see who it was.

"Irene that's you?" Seulgi sighed "it's late I thought it's a thief"

"Will a thief use the key to enter the house?" Irene said as she looked annoyed by Seulgi "plus why are you scared? Does the thief have anything to steal in this piece of house"

"Irene don't start" Seulgi gave her a death glare.

"Whatever!" Irene shrugged and was about to go to her room but an idea crossed her mind so she suddenly walked back "you kind of became close to that Chaeyoung girl"

"Yes what about it?"

"You know what I'm talking about... She's dating my ex-boyfriend" Irene gave her sister an evil look.

"Yes, it's like you said, your EX-boyfriend" Seulgi looked annoyed "it's not like he left you or something, you betrayed him"

"Whose side are you?" Irene starting angry.

"I'm being truthful so I'm taking their side" Seulgi gritted her teeth "and I don't know why you're so obsessed with Chaeyoung, what did she ever do to you?"

"That piece of crap is annoying me" Irene started to raise her voice.

"Why?" Seulgi chuckled and crossed her arms "you're envious because Yoongi is treating her as his princess and never treated you that way when you was his girlfriend?"

"Stop it" Irene shouted "stop saying nonsense"

"This isn't nonsense lil sis, this is a reality check for you" Seulgi provoked her.

"Reality huh?" Irene smirked "not if I have something to say about it"

Seulgi shook her head and slammed her room's door. She felt uncomfortable after exchanging a couple of words with her sister. It's always been like that, whenever she discusses something with her. It starts placidly but they end up fighting. Seulgi felt unwell and wanted to enjoy some fresh air but she couldn't because she was worried about her mother who didn't come home from work yet. Seulgi picked up her phone and called her mother.

"Seulgi-ah"

"Ah! Omma where are you? Why are you do late?" Seulgi worried.

"I'm sorry I made you worry but my masters are having important guests tonight so I had to stay late" she said "don't worry Seulgi-ah it won't take longer".

"Okay! I will come to accompany you"

Seulgi wore a light jacket and left the house to get her mother. A huge mansion owned by a very rich family is where her mother works as a maid. She has been working there for years, everyday from morning to night and she never complained. Actually she can't complain because she wouldn't find a better job that helps her afford for her family. Seulgi stood in front of the back door and waited for her mother to open.

"Are you done?" Seulgi said.

"No ... Just come inside and wait"

"They enjoy their time with their guests but you have to work late .. aiiish" Seulgi complained.

"Ya keep it quiet ..." her mother whispered as they headed to the kitchen "the maknae is here, he'll hear you"

"What is he doing in the kitchen?" Seulgi asked.

"He says he enjoys my company" she said as she opened the door "my daughter came to accompany me home... I guess you never met before" Seulgi's mother introduced her daughter to the boy.

"Haaa? Seulgi noona?" He sighed as he saw Seulgi.
_____________

Next chapter: Progress.