Cheating For Good

Kai sat next to Yoongi in the canteen and looked at him waiting for explanation. Yoongi looked so pale and lost look which made Kai even more worried.

"Aren't you going to talk?" Kai asked.

"Did she cry when you talked to her?" Yoongi asked.

"You're doing this to her but you're worried if she cried or not" Kai said "I don't get you at all"

"I'm not doing this to her, I'm doing it for her"

"What is it in first place?" Kai asked.

"Her father is in trouble because of us" Yoongi confessed "I don't know exactly what's going on but he begged me for it, he seemed in big time trouble"

"So that's it? There's no longer you and Chaeyoung?" Kai worried.

"I don't know, I just don't know" Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi-ah" Kai called with a low voice.

"What?"

"Why did you say that my father loves me the other day?" Kai asked.

"I found out that he knows everything about you and when I asked him why he said <he's my son, isn't he?>"

"I don't understand ---"

"You can't understand" Yoongi interrupted Kai "that man is hiding something scary"

"Even if it's scary what does it have to do with you and Chaeyoung?"

"I don't know, this is what I'm trying to figure out"

Kai and Yoongi kept talking until the girls were done training and they came to the canteen to have lunch. Chaeyoung who was busy talking to Rosé and Jennie didn't pay attention to Yoongi's presence but as soon as she did, she left angrily. Rosé quickly followed Chaeyoung outside to keep her company but Jennie had something else to do. She walked slowly to Kai and Yoongi's table while scanning the latter. She had a seat facing them and started glaring at Yoongi

"Sincerely, you deserve it" Jennie clapped "you've been such a great of an actor"

"Yah! Jennie-ah, I'm not in a good mood for your nonsense" Yoongi flinched.

"Why? You had a fight with your new girlfriend?" Jennie grimaced disgustingly.

"Jennie-ah, let's just stop doing this, huh?" Kai interrupted them.

"What about you? You're still hanging around with him?" Jennie stood up to leave "you're an embarrassment to the world"

"Good job, Kai" Yoongi gave him a death glare "seriously? Cheating?"
___________________

Mr. Wonyoung entered his office and threw his bag feeling exhausted. He sat on his chair trying to focus on work but he was interrupted by a sudden visitor.

"Mr. Wonyoung, good morning"

"Why did you come?" Mr. Wonyoung got angry.

"There's no need to overreact Mr. Wonyoung" his boss said "you did a great job keeping your daughter away from her boyfriend, I appreciate that"

"Don't make it look like I wanted that, you made me do it" Mr. Wonyoung argued.

"But you have no choice if you want to keep your job" the boss said.

"You made upset my daughter" Mr. Wonyoung gritted his teeth.

"My daughter is upset too and it's because of your daughter" his boss said "I think it's safe for everyone this way"
___________________

Chaeyoung opened the door and walked in her house reluctantly to find her family gathered for dinner. Eunwoo immediately ran to her pulling her to have a seat and eat.

"Everyone is talking about you at school" Eunwoo said with a smiley face.

"Why would they talk about me?" Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Because you brought back that girl to the club" Eunwoo said.

"What girl?" Mr. Wonyoung asked "did something happen?"

"This girl tried to hurt Chaeyoung so they kicked her out of the club but our Chaeng was too soft to take it so she brought her back" Eunwoo said as he pulled Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"What did she do to you Chaeyoung-ah?"  Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"Appa! It's only the past now" Chaeyoung tried to change the topic.

"Actually, she placed an acid in her clothes" Eunwoo nodded as he watched his parents' surprised faces "yep, she tried to kill her"

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mr. Wonyoung ran to Chaeyoung to hold her "why didn't you tell me?"

"It happened and it's fine now. The girl apologised" Chaeyoung turned to Eunwoo and yelled "Oppa! Couldn't you keep your mouth shut?"

"I would never. That girl is mega rich. She can do anything to you" Eunwoo said.

"Mega rich" Mr. Wonyoung asked "who is she?"

"Her name's Park Jihyo" Eunwoo said.

"Park ... Park Jihyo? The daughter of my boss?" Mr. Wonyoung widened his eyes.

"Indeed"

Mr. Wonyoung felt extremely angry as he realised that his boss is playing s very dirty game. Not only did he make him upset Chaeyoung but he didn't mind his daughter committing a crime. Mr. Wonyoung immediately left the house and stood outside to call the fishy man.

"Wonyoung-sshi"

"I did as you told me not because I think it's right but because I need to afford for my family. But look at how dirty you're playing" Mr. Wonyoung shouted "your daughter tried to hurt mine and you seem okay with it"

"Well, your daughter didn't get hurt in the end so ... What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal?" Mr. Wonyoung shouted "the big deal is my daughter's life. You're daughter is a criminal"

"Mr. Wonyoung, know your place"

"Listen to me" Mr. Wonyoung gritted his teeth "I'm not doing this anymore. I'm not putting my daughter at risk to satisfy you"

"But you'll put your daughter at bigger risk if you don't do this Wonyoung-sshi" Jihyo's father said "you know me well, I go to the end of the world for my daughter"

"What do you mean?" Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"I mean not only you will lose your job but you'll upset your daughter even more too"