Christmas

The street was covered under a thick layer of snow, the weather was freezing, with the temperature dropping below zero. I shivered with the cold, sending my entire mass into uncontrollable quiver. Breathing heavily from exertion, I slowly made my way to my dad's car. Both my parents were waiting for me, because I couldn't keep up pace with them. I was too fat for that now. My breasts were getting in my way, flapping against my thighs and my back hurt because of their immense weight.

I was glad to be home for my winter break from the terror of my university. The constant stress eating was taking its toll on my body, meaning that in the five months that have passed since my twenty-second birthday I manager to reach yet another milestone... I broke my first scale few weeks ago. I didn't know how much I weighed, but I knew I was heavier even than Cheryl. I wasn't too bothered about my weight though. My size however was another matter entirely. The dorm room I was staying in was small for normally sized people. Me? I could barely turn around in it. It only made me want to spend time elsewhere... And so I did. I was pretty much living in the cafeteria.

The whole campus seemed rather small to be honest, but then again I was the only one there having troubles squeezing through doors, so it might have been my fault. Even the double doors seemed narrower than they used to.

I finally managed to waddle to the car. It looked a lot smaller than I remembered. Dad opened the door for me, so I could get inside. It was easier said than done. The car shifted under my weight when I put my pudgy leg inside, the car's floor on my side nearly touching the ground beneath. It was clear that I was larger than the space I had to squeeze through. Fortunately my breasts were squishy enough for me to be able to force my way through without much delay.

I plopped my large behind down into the middle of the wide backseat, leaving little space on either side of my backside. The free space was however quickly occupied by my boobs spilling from my lap and onto the seat.

I struggled to unzip my winter coat that felt too tight a month ago, the fabric groaning because of the pressure from inside. How did I even manage to zip it up? Unzipping a coat wasn't as easy thing as it sounded when the zipper was more than two feet ahead of you. Especially if you had to reach around tits as big as mine were, to even get to the slider. Finally with one strong tug I moved the slider a couple inches and my jugs took care of the rest. As a great fleshy tidal wave they surged forward forcing the slider all the way down in less than a second, revealing a low cut top and a massive cleavage. This however caused that my bosom was now pressing awkwardly against the seats in front of me, causing me major discomfort.

"Mom, could you move the seat forward a bit?"

"I'm sorry Courtney, but it doesn't go any further."

This will be one hell of a ride...

I tried to fasten my seatbelt but even with a belt extender attached there was no chance I could buckle it. Dad started the engine and we headed off to spend the Christmas with rest of the family.

Not even five minutes into our journey and I was already suffering from terrible hunger pangs.

"Uhm, do you think we could stop for something to eat?" I inquired.

"But honey, we just had lunch." My mom said. "Besides we're running late already."