Fat Summer

I woke up the following morning, leaning back and lifting my head from the soft pillow that was my bosom. My massive breasts in their unbelievably full form, towered above my head, still spread across the wooden table that was groaning underneath their significant weight. I poked them gently and watched as they wobbled inside the tent-like t-shirt. I swear they look even bigger than they did yesterday... How much could they weight these days anyway? Thinking about it I wasn't even that fat. I mean obviously I was fat as hell, but if I didn't count my boobs? I would be what? 400? 450 pounds? Far from skinny, sure, but...

My stomach growled breaking my train of thoughts. While I certainly was hungry it still wasn't the relentless need that prevented me from anything but eating. I hoped it would stay that way. Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to change my eating habits, I just much preferred to eat out of my own greed and gluttony than out of sheer necessity. My stomach growled again. I was hungrier than yesterday though.

"Good morning, honey!" my mom said, pushing a huge serving cart filled with piles upon piles of various breakfast dishes.

"You're the best, mom!" I exclaimed, immediately reaching for the closest plate that carried towering stack of pancakes drenched in syrup.

"This should sate you until lunch." Mom said with a grin. "Just shout if you'd need anything else."

With my mouth already full I looked over the feast that would have surely been enough for Cheryl for an entire day. Cheryl these days didn't eat quite as much as she did when the curse was fully upon her, but it still was enough to feed a few families. I still doubted it would last until lunch...

"Mom, I... I don't think it will be enough. I'm sorry, but could you please make some more?" My mom stopped in her track and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Last night... I think you accidently made enough food as if dad, Cheryl and Amber were all to come and not just for me. And I ate it all! I don't remember when the last time I actually felt full before yesterday was and I had to eat everything just to feel that way. And if there was more food I'd eat it as well! I'm sorry, I know I'm causing you nothing but trouble, but I just want to feel that way again!"

"You went on hungry every day?! For the whole month you were here? Courtney, why didn't you say something?! My poor girl!"

"Ever since the Christmas at Kelly's place, I... I don't know. I just see you always work so hard to satisfy all our appetites that it didn't feel right to point out I hadn't enough... I didn't want to be a burden, besides there are a lot of choices for take outs close by, so I didn't go that hungry."

"Courtney! You silly girl, you could never be a burden for me. I'm sorry I never realized you're a special case. After all, you were always the hungriest of all my little girls. I promise I'll do better from now on!"

I reached for another plate only to find out there was no more food. Oh... Did I really eat it all so quickly? I rose to my feet with surprising ease, because the entire weight of my bosom was still placed upon the table. My back was hurting just from the thought of carrying all that weight on my own. Then an idea hit me. It took all of my upper body strength just to lift one of my breasts just an inch off of the desk of table. Red in face and sweating profoundly I dropped it on the thoroughly emptied cart. I had to dig deep to reunite my other boob with its twin sister, but I managed to do it, even though it left me tired and breathless. Sometimes they don't even feel like a part of me... The cart grunted under their weight, but it held. As big as the service cart was, it was still overflown by my tits that were spilling from the top of it in every direction. The bigger issue though was that because of the fullness of my tits, I couldn't really see that well, they were quite literally blocking my view at everything in front of me. It still worked well in helping me to move around, but in the future I would need something set lower. "Mom, I'm gonna take a shower." I shouted, hoping there would be more food when I come back.