Day at university

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up to the sound of my growling belly as well as the blasting alarm. I flapped my hand, shutting one off the sources of the nerve wrecking sounds and groaned in discomfort. Even with my back pressed tightly against the wall, my boobs spilled from the narrow bed and fell onto the floor, spreading all the way to the opposite wall and squishing against it. The bed was so small that even my round belly was starting to droop over the edge a little. Or maybe it was that I was so large. Looking at my body it probably was the latter, after all I couldn't even reach the front of my boobs anymore.

As the time progressed I was only getting bigger and bigger, gaining weight faster than ever before. Most of the newly found weight settled on my already humongous chest, shifting the ratio between my boobs and the rest of me into a tie. It certainly didn't mean that I wasn't getting bigger all over, mostly evident on my hips that got wider than regular doors were. It was hardly noticeable change in my life however, given how much troubles I had with a different part of body.

Every day I struggled to rise to my feet. There just wasn't enough space. My dorm room was so small that my tits had to be pressed against at least one of the walls in every moment I was inside. In my great endeavor to getting up my boob bumped into a tower made of thoroughly emptied flattened pizza boxes sending it to the ground, enhancing the mess in the room further. Discarded food containers covered every inch of the room that wasn't already filled by my sizeable body.

The weight of my bosom didn't really affect me when standing up, because they rested on the ground. Walking was a whole different story though. The fleshy orbs were so big now that I had to fully straighten my back in order to even slightly lift them from the floor. My back hurt as all hell and my knees were trembling, hassling with the massive weight forced upon them. I knew it wouldn't take long before mobility was a thing of a past for me, but for now I was still fighting.

Looking down on my chest covered in food stains I knew I had to take a shower before heading down to a cafeteria. I reached for my large towel and put it in my cleavage, making it look tiny in the process.

Two tiny steps were all I needed to get my wobbly half naked form to the door out of my room... Well, two significant parts of it anyway. There were a couple of problems however. Even though my boobs were pressed against the door and the wall next to it, I was still too far to reach the door handle. I leaned forward, squishing my giant left mound against the poor tiny door, fumbling for the handle with my hand. I got my fingertips on it but I just couldn't turn it yet. Maybe if I leaned just a bit more... I thought before putting more weight against the problematic exit. A 'crack' so loud it must have been heard all across the campus, informed me about my mistake. The hinges holding the door broke and the obstacle on the way out collapsed into the hallway.

"Oh, shit!" I cursed. "Shit, shit, shit!" I was already in trouble, because of breaking half a dozen chairs in classes during the semester. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, there's nothing I can do about it now. Now for the other problem..." The other problem was that even one my breasts was wider than the doorframe...

After a lot of effort I managed to squeeze my way through the door going one boob at a time, after a lot of practice I was getting pretty good at it, and started waddling down the narrow hallway to the bathroom, shared with the rest of the floor. I was almost as wide as the hall itself with only couple of inches on either side. Once again, after reaching the doorway to the bathroom, I had to force myself through a small opening, entering the surprisingly spacious compartment. In the tiled bathroom there were six showers divided by walls. Or at least that's how it was when I started studying here at the university. Now there was one less wall, merging the two most left cubicles into one large. It still was rather tight fit though, with my tits touching the sides. Strong stream of warm water started pouring from both shower heads, massaging the smooth skin of my bosom, quivering its mass ever so slightly.