Year later...

A whole year had passed and for me it certainly was a big year that brought a lot of changes. It kinda tends to happen when you gain weight the way I did.

"What does the scale say? How much did I gain?" I asked Brian, who was... somewhere in the same room, hidden from my sight by my own body.

"You've gained... 258 pounds."

Well, you might think it isn't that bad to gain 258 pounds considering my already respectable weight and you would be right. Then again there is the slight problem that this number wasn't as much my gain in a year as it was my gain in the last month. And since it was pretty much an average month in my year... well, I'm sure you can do the math yourself.

"How do you feel now that you're officially over two tons, Court?"

"Heavy... and also quite a bit hungry too." Great... I haven't eaten for 12 minutes and I'm already starving!

I remember how big I thought Kelly was... now she could probably fit inside one of my boobs. Since I still had a couple of years of growing ahead of me, I could only wonder how big I would end up. Two tons... That is surreal! Obviously I knew for a long time that this milestone was coming, but it still was a lot to get my head around. It made sense though... Lately I was really starting to get too big for our house. As always, most of the weight found its way to my boobs. I don't know why I kept gaining there and I stopped trying to figure that out a long time ago. My theory was that god is just a pervert. (Since I'm technically the god of her universe, she's 100 % spot on)

The sheer size of my breasts was becoming a real issue. They were only like a half an inch from touching the ceiling and there wasn't much space keeping them from the walls either. We had to move, there was no question in my mind about it. I had no idea however, how to do it given my size...