Chapter 15

Lexie Pov

Keith and I went and ate at that little cafe I love so much. It's a great place whenever I go in it's quiet and peaceful. I guess you can say I found my own little spot in New York when I need a break or just need to think.

I'm glad because I was able to catch up with my friend. It's been awhile since I seen him or talked to him except for on face time and through messages.

I kind of feel bad for it in a way but I just been having so much on my plate. Getting my new life together and things lined up in my life.

I have just been so busy getting my life and things lined up. I love Keith and I trust him so much I decided to tell him about me being the Next Top Model.

He was so excited for me and I was so happy to tell him. I even invited him to come to Los Angeles with me tomorrow on the private jet.

Of course my gay hubby except so we had to go shopping for him. He going slay when he hit the scenes with me tomorrow and I can't wait.

Although he had some stuff to take care of so once we were done I dropped him back off at his apartment and told him I'll see him tomorrow.

It was now @2:45 and it was perfect timing so I wiped the car around to go pick up Cardi from the airport. Once I got to the airport I parked and waited. Before I knew it my phone was ringing and it was Cardi.

" I'm here bitch just walk to where you see the Red Ferrari," Lexie said and she hung up.

After I hung up on Cardi I got out the car when I saw her running to me. She made the funniest face ever and waved to me. I couldn't help but die laugh and run to my best friend too. I missed Cardi so much you don't even know how much bruh.

No one could make me do crazy things like this chick can whenever her and I link up. When my best friend left I was so sad but I understand my bitch was getting that cake up and now she's back and her to support her girl.

 When my best friend left I was so sad but I understand my bitch was getting that cake up and now she's back and her to support her girl

" I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SEXY LEXIE," Cardi screamed.

" I MISSED YOU TO SPICY MOMMY," Lexie said hugging Cardi.

" BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRED OF TRAVELING I AM BUT WE GOING TO LA TOMORROW," Cardi screamed.

" Stop screaming you going blow my eardrums but I know I'm so hyped for tomorrow," Lexie said.

" I'm so proud of my Best friend I can't wait till the world knows. I just wanna blow social media up all the way," Cardi said.

" I know but I need to pack for tomorrow will you help me," Lexie asked.

" Yeah but WAIT BITCH you wiping Odell's wipe now and living in the house," Cardi asked.

" Kind of something like that," Lexie said smirking.

" You got that big fella wrapped around your finger don't you bitch. You have to be giving that man something he can't live without," Cardi said getting in the car.

" Girl my man can't live without me and he knows it okay and yes I got him wrapped around something and it ain't my finger so shh," Lexie said laughing.

" That's why you my bestie bitch I can't fuck with you," Cardi screamed.

" You need to pack for tomorrow too," Lexie asked starting up the car.

" No that's already done let's just go get you straight so we can enjoy the reset of our day," Cardi said.

" You right but let me tell you about what happened with Hannah," Lexie said.

" What happened please tell me I have to beat bitch ass," Cardi said.

" No, because I'm not wasting my breath talking about her anymore. I just wanna let you know she not my friend anymore because she's a fake bitch," Lexie said.

" What happened Lexie I wanna know you have to tell me i'm your bestie friends," Cardi said.

I explained everything that happened to Cardi and she wanted to fight. I told her Hannah not even worth our time messing up or nails or whatever. We got bigger and better things to focus on than some hoe.

After all that Cardi and I drove back to my place and went upstairs and started packing for my trip tomorrow. I didn't have to pack a lot because my main outfits going to be waiting for me.

Plus tomorrow i'm just going be ripping and running around Los Angeles doing dress fitting. Make sure the things for that part is exactly how I want them and couple other things I had in mind.

I didn't have to pack makeup anything like that because I have hair stylist makeup artist and everything when I land in La tomorrow. I'm so excited for my big day I just don't know what to do or say anymore.

Although the one thing I did was thank god because if it wasn't for him it wouldn't be possible. I called Odell and he told me he bet I passed that test with 100% and not to worry about it. He didn't come home after practice because he went to hang with his guys.

It didn't really bother me at all though because this weekend is my weekend and he going be on my side all the way through it. 

That I can't wait for sometimes I think he was more excited about this trip than me. I can't wait for my whole gang to link up tomorrow and turn up.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !