Chapter 57

Lexie Pov Six Days Later

I have been in Paris for six days now including today and i'm fucking loving the shit out of it yall. I have seen so many things and have had so much fun hanging with my girl Winnie Harlow and Kendall Jenner out here.

I have done five single cover photoshoots since I been out here and then one with Winnie and Kendall. I have done interview press statements and have even guest starred on a tv show. I guess you can say your girl living her best life out here in Paris.

Today is actually an off day and it's Friday I leave tomorrow and I won't even be flying home tomorrow i'm flying into Houston tomorrow to see Odell play. Although he doesn't play till Sunday i'm flying in a day early because I miss my man yall.

Odell and I talk like three times daily on face time at least since I been in Paris. Right now i'm about to get up and get ready to go meet Winnie and Kendall we going shopping and just hanging today. It's actually #11 a.m. over here and I'm just waking up.

I have been getting up since #7 every other day so I slept in a little late today. After I went showered and did my makeup I walked back into my room and started to get dress. I'm in Paris so I decided to dress like it today and show my Paris side.

I slipped on a matching black bra and underwear and then put on this lace unitard to go over it. After I had that on I added my burgundy skirt with my white blazer. For shoes, I just went with my thigh-high black boots to match and make my outfit pop.

Plus it wouldn't be a true Paris outfit without the hat and the perfect pair sunglasses to see everything off. Now that I was completely dressed for jewelry I added my Rolex and my white pearls in my ear and of course the ring that never comes off.

Once that was done I made sure I had everything I needed in my purse then I texted Winnie and Kendall in our group chat to meet me at the Gucci store. It took no time for them to reply back that they be their in twenty minutes so I took the elevator down to the first floor and got in the car with my driver and headed to the store.

I was the first person there so I decided to wait but after five minutes who was I kidding, I started shopping like it wasn't any tomorrow. By the time I was done shopping in Gucci when I walked out I was sworn by paparazzi. This when I could use my bodyguards but they had today off. Although when I looked up again I saw Kendall and Winnie walking up to me laughing.

" Girl you just could not wait for us to go shopping huh," Winnie asked laughing.

" Right now you know we ain't wanna go in Gucci," Kendall asked.

" Yall hoes was taking to long one you said twenty minutes i'm pretty sure I was in their an hour," Lexie said laughing.

" You right but let's go to Versace I heard they got some stuff that hasn't been revealed in the U.S. yet," Kendall said.

" You know what sound's like my cup of tea actually we can take my car yall ready," Lexie asked.

" Been girl let's go turn up and show out one time for Paris okay," Winnie said as all them walked to the car.

When we got in my car we took off to go to the Versace store. While in the car Winnie started laughing then showed me and Kendall I had made the shade room.