Chapter 81

Lexie Pov

Y'all I have enjoyed my time traveling it was lit but i'm happy to be back on my way to New York. It's going be good to be back in my house and next to my man in our bed. I miss my dad, my niece and nephew, I haven't seen them as much as I'll like to since I been traveling so much.

Although i'm back in New York and sleeping in my own bed now I still have work to take care of. My club Lexie Liberty 2 opening up in New York this week. I hope the city of New York brings the heat like Miami did. Odell and I have couple photoshoot for the cover of a magazine and i'm so excited.

I'm only back for the week and then I travel to Los Angeles what can say i'm busy women. Nothing will ever stop my grind and me from making my own you feel me. Odell and I are currently in the car on the way home. Then all of sudden he decided he wanted to blindfold me and I didn't understand why so I got nervous.

" Why the hell are you blindfolding me to get out of the car at home Dell," Lexie asked laughing.

" We here but wait till I get to the other side to open the door for you beautiful," Odell said getting out the car.

" Omg, what are you up to," Lexie asked.

" Just take my hand and watch your step," Odell said grabbing her hand.

" Omg, can I take the blindfold off," Lexie asked.

" No hold up one second," Odell said.

" ODELL," Lexie said.

" Hold on i'm help you take off 1....2....3," Odell said taking the blindfold off.

" OMG ODELL," Lexie screamed.

" Happy late birthday baby girl I know like your watch but this your true gift," Odell said.

" OMG THAT'S NOT MY CAR OMG LAURA WHY YOU RECORDING ME OMG," Lexie said crying now.

" That is your car girl your man picked it out and bought for you," Lora said still recording.

" STOP RECORDING ME BECAUSE YALL PLAYING," Lexie said.

" Baby girl why would I play with you like that Laura where the keys," Odell asked smiling.

" Here girl that's your car," Lora said dropping the keys in Lexie's hand.

" ODELL BECKHAM JR YOU REALLY BOUGHT ME A BRAND NEW LAMBORGHINI. THESE THE NEW ONES THEY JUST WERE RELEASED LAST WEEK HOW YOU," Lexie said only to be cut off.

 THESE THE NEW ONES THEY JUST WERE RELEASED LAST WEEK HOW YOU," Lexie said only to be cut off

" You gone get inside or what and stop asking all these damn questions," Odell asked.

" Yeah but first I love you so much," Lexie said turning around and kissing him.

" Love you too sexy," Odell said pecking her forehead.

" OMG BRUHHHH I LOVEEE IT," Lexie said as she sat in her car.

" What you wanna tell the camera," Laura asked putting on Lexie.

" I got the best man ever," Lexie said as she leaned over and pecked odell's cheek.

" Yall goals," Lora said.

" Alright now turn the camera off," Lexie said laughing.

" Its off," Lora said.

" Thanks but Odell you know I really love you but I think I love this car more," Lexie said kissing her steering wheel.

" You gone do be like that because I could never love anything more than you," Odell said.

" I'm kidding you know you my zaddy," Lexie said pecking his lip.

" Omg I'm so distracted by my new baby but how's tee tee baby," Lexie asked touching Lora's belly.

" She be ready to see her tee tee in two more month seven months baby," Lora said.

" I'm so ready to meet her i'm going spoil her so much because I don't have kids," Lexie said.

" You want some," Odell asked smirking.

" Not yet sexy but even if I did have kids i'll still spoil my niece and nephew," Lexie said feeling on Lora's belly.

" I Know you would because she turns sixteen i'm be like tell aunt and uncle Odell what kind of car you want," Lora said laughing.

" OMG WAS THAT HER KICKING," Lexie asked excitedly.

" Yeah she been active as hell she worse at night just wanna be bouncing on my uterus and shit," Lora said.

" OMG I NEVER FELT BABY MOVE BEFORE IT'S SO COOL. SHE STILL KICKING OMG I WISH YOU WOULD GO INTO LABOR RIGHT NOW," Lexie said smiling.

" How you think I felt when it first started happening. This my first baby when she first moved I got scared as hell," Lora said laughing.

" Omg your tee Lexie can't wait to meet you and we gone have so much fun along with your cousin Maddie and big brother," Lexie whispered to Lora's stomach.

" Trust me you my go to babysitter okay because i'm ready to get her out and get my body back and start back dancing again," Lora said laughing.

" I will not mine at all," Lexie saijpfjd.

" OMG that reminds me, Lexie and Odell, we want to give yall the honor of naming her," Lora said.

" What," Odell asked.

" You sure," Lexie asked.

" Yeah me and Darnel can't agree on a name so we decided to ask you and Odell to name her," Lora said.

" I would love to name her," Lexie said.

" Odell will you help her pick out name," Lora asked.

" What if I give the wrong name," Odell asked.

" Odell there's no such thing as the wrong name," Lora said laughing.

" I will but how about we wait until we meet her in person then name her," Odell said.

" You agree Lexie," Lora asked.

" Yup I was going be their anyway when she's born," Lexie said.

" You ever saw baby being born before," Odell asked.

" Yeah I was in the room when Chole had Maddie and Justin my brother passed out when Justin was born it was funny as hell," Lexie said

" Like he literally passed out," Odell asked.

" HELL YEAH HIS BIG ASS HIT THAT FLOOR HARD AS HELL," Lora said laughing.

" He was better around his second child since he knew what to expect," Lexie said.

" Omg Lexie I was suppose to hang out with you but Darnel parents got here early so I got to gp but I promise we hang out before you leave for next week," Lora said.

" Okay boo be safe driving," Lexie said kissing her cheek.

" I will bye Odell," Lora said.

" Bye Lora," Odell said.

" We need to go unpack and wash and stuff so pull car in guarage why I go get started," Lexie said tossing him the key.

" Got you sexy," Odell said.