Chapter 45

Jamel Pov

Bruh Ava ass have been getting on my last nerve since game been over. I should be turning up with my boys having fun but I'm running late because of her. She been whining about Lexie. How Lexie's mean to her and taking all her friends.

To be honest I stay out of women business it's not my cup of tea. Although she pressing me about it so I'm talk to Odell about it on some bro stuff see if Lexie said anything. I doubt she did because Odell would said something to me. Not tonight tho it's not time to bring up drama and I hope Ava stay in her place too.

We pulled up to club I got out the car and saw paparazzi. I wasn't really in mood to get photographed with Ava so I walked ahead and let her got out by herself. Although I stood by the door and waited on her to walk in. I tried to grab her hand but she caught attitude quick asf.

" What's your fucking problem," Jamel asked.

" Why didn't you stay to pose with me we could have made the shaderoom tonight Odell and Lexie made three times already in hour," Ava said.

" I don't give fuck about no social media that's all you care about damn," Jamel said walking off.

When I walked off I got to Vip section and saw my boys turning up in section. Everyone was sitting next to their girl and Lexie was sitting on Odell's lap so I spoke to everyone and dabbed up then poured myself drink. When I looked up again I saw Ava walking in the section and I laughed to myself.

I think I'm about drop her but to be honest I have love for her. Regardless of what everyone thinks she got good heart. She tried to come sit on me but I ain't got time for that I pushed her ass off and walked off. When I was walking to dance floor I bumped into someone.

" Yo watch were you going bi-," but before I could finish I looked up and saw beautiful girl so I quickly changed my attitude my bad ma.

" No problem by the way good game," ????? said.

" You football fan ma," Jamel asked.

" I guess you can say that I'm lawriece by the way," lawriece said reaching her hand out.

" Nice meeting lawriece so tell me if such big football fan which number am I," Jamel asked licking his lips.

" 24 I see you on that field moving next to Beckham," lawriece said.

" So you Beckham fan," Jamel asked laughing.

" Naw not really everybody likes him plus he's not my type," lawriece said over loud music.

" Nice to know but by any chance would you wanna dance," Jamel asked.

" Actually I'm about to go but it was nice meeting you," lawriece said.

" Wait why you leaving it's only @11:35,"Jamel asked.

" Unlike some people I have work night shifts tonight. It was my friend birthday I just wanted to stop by and have drink first," Lawriece said.

" What you do Ms. lawriece that you going to work night sift," Jamel asked.

" I'm Rn and my shift starts in hour so I'm out," Lawriece said trying walk off again but he stopped her.

" Before you go could I get your number," Jamel asked.

" Nope I know the games you play I'll catch you some other time player," lawriece said dusting his collar off and walking away.

When that chick lawriece walked away I couldn't help but watch. Damn I sure hope I see that again I just finished the rest of my drink then walked back to vip section.

Ava Pov

I'm so pissed right now Jamel acting like he doesn't wanna be bothered. Plus I hate watching Lexie and Odell all up on each I want Odell. Hell I deserve him he needs be with girl like me. Although he can't see past Lexie and her ugly ass.

I looked up and saw Jamel walking back up in vip section

I looked up and saw Jamel walking back up in vip section . I rolled my eyes I can't believe him I put on the most sexiest thing I could find.

My everything out and he wanna be acting like bitch. Although when I saw he only got drink and left again I used this as my time to talk to Odell.

Lexie just had left walking down to dance floor with ugly hoes. Therefore I picked up my drink and went stood next to Odell were he was standing looking over dance floor. He didn't notice me at first so I cleared my throat so that he would notice me. He still didn't speak so I spoke first.

" What's up Odell," Ava said.

" Nothing," Odell said dryly.

" You played good in the game you know you best player right," Ava said.

" Isn't your boyfriend on my team as well," Odell asked looking at her confused.

" Yeah but everyone-," Ava was cut off by Lexie speaking.

" You wanna come get a dance from your girl," Lexie asked Odell completely ignoring Ava.

" Odell and I were having conversation if you don't mind," Ava said.

Odell's Pov

When Ava said that although it was dark I could see Lexie getting heated . I didn't want her to cause scene and I really don't like Ava so I stepped in before she could say something.

" Yeah come on bae come show me what you got," Odell said grabbing Lexie hand as she lead him down the stairs.

Ava Pov

I really can't stand Lexie I watched as she pulled Odell downstairs. She was just bumping and grinding on him. He looked like he was enjoying every moment. Just laughing and drinking on his drink as she did it. I could do so much better than her I thought but I need to check her. I took me couple shots and started to drink.

About thirty minutes later I was kind of tipsy but not drunk. I decided to walk down to dance floor and check her. Although before I could get down their I saw Odell and her walking back up. I waited tell Odell walked away from her to walk up to her and check her.