Chapter 77

After Lexie and I climax I pulled out of her and laid on my back. While I was laying on my back Lexie turned around and laid on my chest.

" Thank You," Lexie said rubbing up and down on Odell's chest.

" For What," Odell asked looking down at her.

" For.....Making love to me," Lexie said.

" It was my pleasure baby girl but you okay," Odell asked moving her hair out her face.

" I'm more than good now," Lexie said kissing Odell.

" Lex," Odell said.

" Huh," Lexie asked tracing the tattoos on his chest.

" Why did you ask me to make love to you. Did I do something wrong before were you not satisfied before," Odell asked.

" Omg Odell no never I was satisfied every time baby. It was just even before you it was always I don't know rough sex.

I like rough sex but for some reason I was craving different kind of sex this morning if that makes sense. No one ever just took their time I just felt comfortable asking you because I know you love me truly," Lexie said.

" Thanks for telling me how you felt I'll never want you be uncomfortable okay baby girl," Odell said.

" I know that's why I love you," Lexie said pecking Odell lip.

" Oh umm I forgot the girls cook breakfast for you downstairs," Odell said.

" OMG ODELL," Lexie said hitting him.

" OUCH WHAT," Odell asked laughing.

" I forgot we had other people in house I was loud," Lexie said covering her head with covers.

" Lexie stop they probably didn't hear you they downstairs," Odell said knowing damn well he lying the neighbors heard Lexie.

" It would be rude of me not go downstairs but I wanna take bubble bath with you," Lexie said kissing Odell chest.

" Let's go take shower instead then tonight we can take bubble bath together," Odell said pecking the top of her head.

" Okay let's go shower and get dress then," Lexie said climbing out bed.

" Don't necessarily get dressy after breakfast we got something planned although it's @11," Odell said looking at his phone.

" Wym How Dress," Lexie asked from inside the bathroom.

" I'm not telling you what we doing but no makeup. We going be around water and may wanna pack swimsuit and stuff," Odell said.

" Fine but come on so we can shower together," Lexie said.

" I remember when you hate showering with me," Odell said.

" Well it's second nature now," Lexie said smiling.

Cardi Pov

We were downstairs waiting on Odell to get Lexie down here. Then all of sudden we here moaning. It went on and on and on for about hour before it stopped. Then couple minutes later we heard the shower turn on.

" Y'all I cant believe they were really up their fucking," Jamel said.

" You so nasty," Lawriece said laughing.

" You wanna find out I can make you scream louder in half the time," Jamel said wrapping his arms around Lawriece from back.

" Boy Bye," Lawriece said laughing.