12

Taehyung turned me around so that I was lying on my back. My face was flushed with a bright pink. Taehyung's hands were intertwined with my own, making sure I was calm. He leaned down, placing his forehead on top of mine. "Squeeze my hands, baby, you'll be alright." He says.

I could feel Taehyung position himself beneath me. There were a few moments of just our soft pants, when I suddenly feel Taehyung thrust inside of me. "Fuck!~" I yell out. Taehyung immediately kisses me, drowning out my painful cries. I squeezed his hands as hard as I could. "You're alright, I'm here. I'm here, baby." He says softly.

After a few moments of allowing me to adjust, Taehyung began moving. "A-Ahh~" I whimper out as Taehyung stretches me even more. "Shh, it's okay." Taehyung says, moving slowly. He leans back to look into my eyes, smiling. "You look so beautiful." He earns a smile from me as my soft moans and whimpers fill the bedroom.

After a few minutes, I could feel myself getting used to the feeling. I was completely lost in a lustful state. "S-Sir..." I say breathily. Taehyung leans his head back down to mine. "Yes, baby boy?" He says, his voice deep and raspy. Fuck, I love that voice...

"F-Faster..." I say. He raises a brow at me. "Hm?" He asks, a smirk planted on his face. "Please, go faster..." I say as he licks his lips, biting them profoundly. Taehyung leans his head to my ear and speeds up his thrusts, sending me into a craze.

The room was filled with grunts and moans as Taehyung sped up once more. "M-More~" I plead. Taehyung chuckles lowly and fulfills my request. His hand wrapped itself around my own member and began moving up and down. "T-Taehyung~" As I realize the name that leaves me mouth, I panic. Taehyung looks down at me with a serious expression, leaning his head so close that our noses touch. "I-I'm sor-" "Say it again." Taehyung says, interrupting my apology. "Taehyung~" I moan, earning a loud grunt from him. "Fuck, I love you so damn much, baby."

Taehyung slowed his pace and removed himself from me, causing me to whine at the sudden empty feeling. He lied on his back and patted his stomach. "Come ride me, baby boy." He says in his raspy voice. I did as told and climbed on top of Taehyung, feeling him enter me once more. I moaned at the sudden pleasure. "Your moans are so sweet, baby." He says. I begin to move myself up and down, sending Taehyung and I into a pleasure filled state.

"Mm, fuck, Jungkook~" He moaned out as I sped up. His hand found its way to my member again, stroking it rapidly. "Ahh~" I moaned out. Taehyung took his other hand and placed it around my neck, pulling me closer to him. "Louder, baby. Moan louder for me." This sent me into a craze. The way his voice manipulated me was such a turn on.

As Taehyung continues to stroke me, I felt a growing pit in my stomach. Fuck. I knew what was coming. "T-Taehyung...I'm gonna-" My words are cut off by Taehyung. "No, not yet. Wait for me, baby boy." He says, stroking me slower. I whine as overstimulation gets to me. "I can't h-hold it anymore..." I say desperately. "Just a bit longer, baby. I'm close." Taehyung says, thrusting up into me.

The small bit of pain mixed with the overwhelming amount of pleasure pushed me over the edge, causing me to spill all over Taehyung's stomach. I moaned his name aloud, feeling my body go numb as Taehyung finished inside of me. "Ah, fuck~" He groaned, grabbing my ass harshly. I gasped for air as the pleasure seeped through my veins. "Taehyung~" I moan. His breathing was fast. He pulled me down to his chest, pulling his member out of me. His hot breath chilled me to the core as I felt it on my ears and neck.

After catching our breath, Taehyung pulled me close, cuddling me as he stroked my hair. "Such a sweet baby." He says, causing me to giggle. Taehyung leans in towards my head, taking a large breath of my hair. "Even after sex and being all sweaty, how do you manage to smell like an angel?" He asks, slightly chuckling.

I lean back to look Taehyung in his eyes. He does the same to me. As our eyes lock I can already feel Taehyung's lips on mine. He bites down on my lower lip softly. I chuckle before opening and letting Taehyung explore my mouth for the second time.

After a small make-out session, Taehyung pulls away from me, revealing a smile. "I love you so much." He says. I giggle into his chest and wrap my arms around him. "I love you too." He hugs me back, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey..." I say, hoping to get his attention. Taehyung looks down at me with tired eyes. "Yes?" He asks softly. "Do I still have to call you-" He cuts me off."No, baby. Call me whatever you want." I smile to myself, knowing that Taehyung was really in love with me. I've finally found real love...

"You feel sleepy yet?" He asks. I nod my head, yawning. "Then let's get some rest." He says. I look over at the clock, noticing its only early in the afternoon. "But it's only the afternoon." I say. Taehyung looks down at me, cupping my cheek. "Who cares? As long as I have you, I'll be happy." I smile at his kindness. He was such a sweetheart. "Now, I can't fall asleep without cuddling something, so let me hold you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be seeing you all in hell. I hear that the winters there are rather warm, so be sure to bring sunscreen. I swear guys, this chapter was  p o r n. Hopefully it wasn't too cheesy. Stay tuned! ~Emily