15

Taehyung stood in shock. "I...I...Jin, I can't just-" Taehyung is interrupted by Jin slamming something on the table. He looks over, only to be met with several stacks of cash. Taehyung breathes out, a bit overwhelmed, before walking over and counting the cash.

"There's...there's $500,000 here...why did you bring this?" Taehyung asks. "I wasn't sure if my baby and Sub-Kook wanted to get playful." Taehyung blushes, turning himself away from Jin. "I don't know...its really not up to me..." Taehyung says. Jin walks over to him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and burying his face into his neck. Taehyung shivers at his movements, feeling Jin's hot breath travel from his ears to his lower neck. "Come on, baby. It's either this or letting Yoongi manipulate him tomorrow."

Taehyung freezes. He never told Jin about Yoongi. "How do you know about Yoongi? I never told you Jungkook was going there tomorrow." Jin chuckles. "Well, Yoongi and I have a...close relationship...he's told me everything." Jin says, running his hands up and down Taehyung's body.

Moments pass of Jin's hands traveling all around Taehyung. Taehyung had finally come to a conclusion. "You promise to give me the money?" He asks, a slight childish tone present in his voice. Jin smiles at him, cupping his cheek. "Yes, baby. Daddy promises." Taehyung suddenly holds out one of his hands, bending his fingers so that only the pinkie was up. "Pinkie promise?"

Taehyung knew that Jin was vulnerable to anyone who acted like a Little. That's exactly what Taehyung did.

Jin sighs extending his pinkie finger and locking it with Taehyung's. "Yes, baby. I pinkie promise." Taehyung nods before releasing his fingers from Jin's. He rushes upstairs, knocking on the door that closed me into the bedroom. "It's me, Jungkook."

I slowly open the door and make eye contact with Taehyung. "Is he gone?" I ask. Taehyung simply sighs and takes my hand. "Let's talk."

Taehyung seats me next to him on the bed. He turns and looks at me, those deep brown eyes piercing through me. "Jungkook, you need to promise me that you won't get mad after I tell you this." He says, his voice low. I nod, completely lost in my own world.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and takes my hands in his. "We can get the $500,000 we need for Yoongi." My eyes light up at his words. "But...there's a very large price to pay for it." Taehyung sighs deeply before speaking. "Jungkook, you have to sleep with Jin."

I'm suddenly terrified. From what I had heard, Jin was some type of sex maniac. "W-What?" I manage to squeak out. Taehyung pulls me close so that my head rests on his chest. "You don't have to, I should've worded that differently. If you do, we can get the money to pay back Yoongi. Jin told me he'd give me $500,000 if you two...you know..."

I sit there for a moment, thinking. "Why can't I just stay with Yoongi?" Taehyung sighs. "I'm scared he's going to try to manipulate you or steal you and...and..." Taehyung loses his words as tears start to form in his eyes. He lowers his head into his hands, breaking down into tears. "I don't want to lose you again."

I pull Taehyung into my arms, kissing the top of his head. "He would never, ever change me again. You're not going to lose me, baby. I'll stay right here with you through everything." Taehyung looks up at me, his eyes puffy and red. "I'll do it. For you. For us."

Taehyung smiles, hugging me tightly. I hug him back as a knock sounds on our bedroom door. "Are you two done talking? Can I fuck him now?" Jin's voice rings out. Taehyung sighs. "Jin, go downstairs. We'll be out in a minute." Jin's footsteps sound through the hallway and down the stairs.

After a few minutes, Taehyung got up to tell Jin about the situation. As he was about to walk out the door, he stopped and looked back at me with sorrowful eyes. He quickly rushed over to me, putting his lips to my ears. "Tell him you're inexperienced. He'll go ten times easier on you. Trust me." He says before pulling away and approaching the door once again. He walks downstairs, leaving me to myself.

As Taehyung approaches Jin, Jin's eyes light up and a smirk places itself on his face. "Well?" Jin asks. Taehyung flops onto the couch, Jin sitting next to him. "He's willing to do this..." Taehyung says. Jin smiles at his words. "That's fantastic." Jin begins to walk up the stairs, but Taehyung stops him. "Jin, wait."

Jin looks back at Taehyung, frustration showing in his eyes. "Can you promise me something?" Jin sighs. "There's an awful lot of promises being made this early in the morning. But I suppose I can make one more for you, baby boy."

"Can you promise me that you won't try to change him?" Jin looks puzzled. "What do you mean?" Taehyung looks at his feet, playing with his hands. "Don't try to make him dislike me or make him like you. You know?" He says, looking back up at Jin. Jin smiles down at the boy, ruffling his hair slightly. "Alright, I promise. Now you should get some rest. It's too early for Littles to be up this early."

Taehyung nods, walking over to the couch. "Can you tuck me in?" Taehyung asks as Jin makes his way up the stairs. He sighs, walking back down the stairs. Taehyung pulls a blanket off of the side of the couch and covers himself with it. Jin tucks the blankets under him, making sure the boy was happy. "Can you sing for me too?" Taehyung asks.

Jin chuckles. "Not this time, baby. Maybe Jungkook can sometime." Jin places a small peck on Taehyung's forehead as the boy drifts into sleep. "Goodnight, Taehyung." Jin says before walking up the stairs to meet me.

—————————————————
WoW iTs BeEn A wHiLe HeY tHeRe. Sorry it's taking me so long to update! Work is very busy lately. bUT, I'm hoping to end this book in the next chapter or two. Then, it's onto the long term one😉 Stay tuned! ~Emily