Chapter.1

" I can't believe were gonna meet them Elli " my friend Diana said.

" I know but we might not if we don't hurry up " I said quickly putting on my heels.

My friend Diana and I are going to a One Direction meet n'greet. But we decided to get dressed up as in fit and flare dresses and heels. Yeah were weird like that. But our dresses aren't any dresses. Mine has a bunch of union jack flags all over it and hers has a bunch of irish flags. Diana straightened her long blonde hair and I curled my long black hair with blue tips. Not dyed on purpose to match my dress by the way.

" come on " Diana said.

" Yay " I said following her out the door.

We both did a smokey eye make up look and we just wanted to have fun. Turn some heads, take some pictures with random people you know just be stupid teenagers. We finally got to the meet n greet and waited on line for hours. Need I remind you we were wearing heels.

Finally it was our turn. And we were the last two girls to meet them. We showed security our tickets and we were lead to the boys. My heart started racing. I couldn't believe I was about to meet the boy band that is on my walls, and who's songs I listen to on replay.

" here you are ladies "

Diana pushed me in front of her. I walked up to them first and she followed behind me.

" hi " I said waving shyly.

" Oh nice dress ! " Harry said.

" thanks " I said smiling.

" I like blondies dress " Niall said.

" thats just cause your irish Niall " Louis said.

I giggled.

" why so dressed up ? " Harry asked.

" I don't know. I bought this dress a while ago and never wore it. So when I got tickets I figured why not wear it. " I said.

" ahh well I think you look great " louis said.

" thank you " I said.

We took a big group picture and since they already did there show and it was the end of the night we were able to stay longer with them.

" so what's your name ? " harry asked.

" elli " I said.

" thats a nice name " he said.

" thanks " I said smiling shyly.

As we were all talking we heard a big rumble of thunder and the lights went out. Ok yeah I may be 18 but I'm still afraid of the dark. So me being me I screamed. I quickly covered my mouth out of embarrassment. I felt arms wrap around me and the lights went on.

It was none other than harry. He held me because I was scared. God this night just can't get any better can it.

" alright everyone bad news there is a huge storm hitting the orlando area right now and all of the roads are closed were gonna have to stay here. "

I guess it can.

" ok no problem " harry said.

" wait is there food ? " I asked.

" yeah "

" ok no problem " I said making the boys laugh.

" haha I like you " Niall said giving me a high five.

" uh harry " louis said.

" yeah " harry said.

" the lights are back on you can let go of her now " louis said.