T W O

It was early in the morning and the sun was just beginning to rise, Alex groaned covering his eyes with the duvet to stop himself being blinded, he heard a small laugh and he peeled back the duvet and looked over to see Kyla watching him, with a twinkle in her eyes. He smiled to her turning his full attention, he reached over and pulled her into his chest, causing her to let out a laugh, they cuddled up soaking up each other before they were rudely interrupted.

"Morning!" Eyal and Jack called walking out and over to the kitchen area, Alex sighed lowly annoyed his moment with Kyla was interrupted but neither the less they both climbed out of bed, made it and headed over to them.

"So how was last night?" Jack asked pouring some almond milk into his cup of tea, passing it to Kyla who did the same. 

"It was good yeah." Kyla replied stirring her tea before grabbing another cup and pouring some tea for Alex, she looked to Jack with an eyebrow raised, he nodded to the milk and a little bit of sugar. 

"Nothing happen?" Jack asked taking a sip of his tea, before beginning to make his breakfast which consisted of pancakes and a bowel of fruit.

"We cuddled and uh I feel asleep on his chest." Kyla replied with a small smile on her face, Alex appeared behind her, and threw his arm over her shoulders while taking the tea he was handed.

"How was your night Jack?" Alex asked rubbing Kyla's shoulder, Kyla had to admit to herself it was extremely soothing.

"It was good yeah, no, Dani has strictly said nothing will happen with her dad watching and I'm all for that." Jack replied with a cheeky smirk on his face, Kyla screwed her face up thinking of her parents watching her parade around in a bikini all day, and the thought of her work colleagues watching to see how she got on was enough to put her off her breakfast. Her work colleagues were honestly so supportive of her choice, in the end she had been worried about what they would say but the other history teacher who was head of the department who once taught Kyla told her she needed to go for it for life was too short, he told her he would be voting every recoupling to keep her in and also that he wants to be one of the first to meet the lucky bloke.

"Kyla! I need you to curl my hair please!" Samira shouted from the bedroom door, Kyla smiled and nodded in response before turning to Alex, "Duty calls." She said stepping onto her tiptoes giving his cheek a peck before heading off to get ready for the day. 

"Mate you're extremely lucky she likes you, for I have a feeling she'd be Adam's type." Jack warned Alex who nodded, he had himself noticed Adam eyeing her up yesterday when he thought no one was looking. Alex wasn't going to lie to himself he was worried Kyla and himself would get split up and in all honesty he didn't think he would find any one else more compatible to suit him.

"Adam was checking her out yesterday when he thought no one was looking. Mate I am worried that I am going to lose her and we're not even together." Alex replied shaking his head, he knew his was going to be paranoid, after all he hadn't had the best of luck so far.

"If I were you I'd keep a close eye on him, he seems to be mugging people off lately." Jack replied before heading in to get changed, Alex soon following behind.

  ♡♡♡  

It had been an hour or two since everyone had emerged from the bedroom dressed for the day, Dani, Georgia and Kyla were sitting by the pool kicking their feet in the water to cool off, the boys were by the gym working out as they usually did in the mornings, and the rest of the girls were scattered about across the garden. Kyla had decided to only fill in her eyebrows as she needed plenty of sun cream on as it was a hot stifling day, and she knew that her makeup would just come off anyways due to her sweating slightly.