E I G H T

Kyla woke up suddenly she quickly rubbed her eyes not recognising where she was until last night entered her head, a smile came on to her face without her realising it, she looked to Alex who was still sleeping soundly. She leaned forward and gently began pressing light kisses to his cheeks, forehead, nose and lips trying not wake him. She smiled to her self as he smiled in his sleep, she lay back down moving slightly towards Alex who self consciously pulled her closer in his sleep. She laughed quietly before snuggling into him and closing her eyes once again.

A banging on the door made Alex and Kyla jump up the covers slightly falling off them, Kyla groaned rubbing her eyes, as Alex looked around him in confusion, before his eyes settled on Kyla and the previous night flooded his memories.

"Guys, it's ten o'clock, time to get up!" Jacks voice ran through the door as he continued to bang on it, Kyla flopped back onto the bed, throwing her arms over her eyes as she sighed. Alex gently placed his arm over her stomach before lying down beside her watching her, Kyla removed her arm and turned her head to the left to see him there smiling at her. 

"Morning." Alex said groggily still not being one hundred percent awake, giving her a lazy smile.

"Morning babe." Kyla replied quietly, Alex moved in giving her a kiss that turned into a full snog session, before they left the hideaway. As they walked out, Alex first holding Kyla's hand in his they walked into the bedroom to find the rest of the islanders dressed and ready for the day, but as they entered they all cheered. 

"Mum and Dad have returned!" Georgia shouted running up and hugging Alex before hugging Kyla giving her a tight squeeze, "I missed you last night." Georgia whispered into her ear before pulling back. 

"Right girls time to get this one ready for the day!" Laura said grabbing Kyla's other hand but Alex still had his hand entwined with hers and he pulled her back gently and gave her a kiss before she had time to react. The boys cheered finally happy to see him coming out of his shell more and was happy he was comfortable around Kyla to do it. 

The girls grabbed Kyla and ran off heading towards the bathroom, as Kyla showered and washed her hair, the girls were asking questions about her night in the hideaway.

"So how was it?" Georgia asked sitting on the counted smiling at Kyla who was shampooing her hair.

"It was amazing G!" Kyla gushed like a school girl she could feel how big her smile was and honestly she didn't care on bit.

"Did anything happen?" Laura asked handing her a towel over the door as she was finished showering, Kyla quickly wrapped herself in it before exiting and looking at the girls who were waiting on her response.

"He kept telling me he fancied me, and we had many many many snogging sessions." Kyla gushed before everyone grabbed her into a group hug, jumping up and down crazily.

"Obviously you told him you fancied him back?" Laura asked pulling away from the hug seeing Kyla's face fall slightly.

"Well um... You see." Kyla trailed off looking nervous before she smirked, "Aye!" 

"Kyla I'm so happy for you honestly babe!" Dani said pulling her into a hug, the rest of the girls left but Georgia and Dani stayed to help her get ready. They chose a green leaf bikini that was high necked as they noticed Kyla's little gift from Alex, they awwed at the sight of it before deciding it was best to hide it from the boys. Dani quickly plaited Kyla's hair into two french plaits before spraying it with a little hairspray.  

The girls left the Villa and headed into the back garden to see the girls lounging around while the boys were doing their usual work out routine, they had decided to sit on the swings away from the rest as they wanted to have a bit more one to one based chats without Megan over hearing.