F O U R

A few days had passed since the first two girls had left the Villa, it was oddly no different without them being there as everyone still cracked on with their lives, getting to know their couples, or just hanging out by the pool. The biggest thing that had occurred was Jack and Dani going out on their first date, on one of the hottest days, Dani freaked when she got the text saying they'd be leaving that afternoon, she mainly worried about her greasy hair. However the girls had rescued her, by doing her makeup, hair and planning the outfit, most likely what the lads did for Jack. It sounded so romantic when Dani was telling the girls what happened that night, apparently they had their own little private section of a beach and they had a picnic laid out waiting with a bottle of bubbly. Kyla's heart melted hearing Dani talk about how Jack was so sweet, and how caring he was, she knew by the look on her face that she was starting to slowly fall for him.

It was early in the morning and most of the islanders had yet to get out of bed, even though the lights were still off people had been getting up and ready for the day. Kyla was wrapped up in Alex's arms sleeping on his chest, while he stared down at her with a smile on his face, never did he realise that he would be this happy. He couldn't believe it was a week since Kyla and the other two girls had entered the Villa and in all honesty he felt the happiest he has been in a while, jokes aside he could see himself creating a future with this girl and it didn't disappoint him to say the least. He was enjoying this rare quiet time, being able to think about his future however that was rudely interrupted by Samira and Georgia running through the bedroom shouting "There's new guys."

Kyla woke up at them shouting, she lazily raised herself from Alex's chest, looking at Alex who turned to look to her. Alex had thought looking that cute was impossible, but with her messy ponytail half falling out causing strands to fall around her face, her teary eyes that needed rubbing and that fact she was still half asleep was the most adorable thing he had ever woken up to.

"Whats going on?" Kyla mumbled rubbing her eyes with her fists like a child, she had always did this no matter what, she felt it helped her eyes before putting her contacts in. Kyla leaned across and grabbed her glasses that she hardly ever wore before stretching like a cat, as she turned to Alex.

"I think new guys just arrived." Alex replied shrugging tightly, he won't admit it but he was worried that one of them would take a fancy to Kyla and he would be left back in square one again. However much to Alex's surprise she snuggled back into him, running her hands across his chest, they stayed like that for a few moments before Alex played off what was running through his head.

"Don't you want to go get ready to meet them?" He asked quietly with his nerves running through him, he could feel he was beginning to sweat a little and his heart was beginning to race at her answer. Kyla held herself on her elbow, she put her hand on his cheek forcing him to look at her, rather than diverting his eyes.

"Why would I need to meet them when I have you?" Kyla asked before leaning in for a quick kiss before resting her head against his chest again. Alex shook his head at her response, she really was out of his league, he didn't quite understand why she fell for him but in that moment he had never been more grateful. 

It wasn't long before the rest of the islanders made their way back into the bedroom with the two new boys following, the rest saw Kyla and Alex dozing together before Jack whipped out his phone he sneaked over to their bed taking a few photos of them before returning to the rest of the group.

"That's Alex and his girl Kyla." Jack nodded towards them, before they moved onto showing them where they would be sleeping. Kyla woke up and looked around seeing everyone in the bedroom and see looked to her right to see the two new lads putting the bottles beside the bed.