S I X T E E N

Kyla woke up the next day wrapped up in Alex's arms, she sighed in distress as she was exhausted before shuffling slightly ignoring the noises coming from the bedroom, before digging herself further into Alex's chest trying to savoiur the warmth from him. She sighed in comfort ignoring the laughs coming from Alex, as she tried to go back to sleep but with the movement of his chest it was hard too.

"Comfy are we?" Alex whispered into her ear sending goosebumps to rise on her skin.

"Very, you're warm and cosy and m'tired." Kyla replied sleepily as Alex tightened his grip around her putting his head into her neck. 

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you soon." Alex replied with a smile on his face as she snuggled deeper into his chest, and before he knew it her breathing had evened out once again. He gently shook his head with a smile on his face at how quickly she fell asleep but then again, they had been up late last night, everyone was celebrating them being 'official' and didn't turn in until the early hours of the morning, and they had stayed up a little longer just them in the garden after everyone had left just soaking up the moment of the two of them with a few snogs here and there. Alex honestly couldn't believe how perfect everything worked out, he was a little worried before hand that she would catch on when everyone had left but she was clueless. He sighed gently as she tightened her grip on him, he couldn't believe that they had made it official, had you of told him two weeks ago that he would be in bed with Kyla as his girlfriend he would have laughed before walking off, he truly couldn't believe she had given him another chance, she really was one in a million.

"Alex mate, you want anything?" Jack asked standing behind Kyla, he was looking down at them with the biggest smile. 

"Yeah can you make me a coffee please if you don't mind?" Alex asked quietly as he shifted sitting up still allowing Kyla to rest on his chest. Jack nodded before heading off, he soon returned with a coffee in the hand before leaving again not wanting to disturb the couples time together. As Alex drank his coffee he sat there thinking of how quickly their lives would change outside the Villa, his especially as he planned to move to Kyla's hometown, and if he was being truthful he couldn't wait to see her in her natural habitat. He couldn't wait to meet Kyla's mum, her friends and work colleagues they all sounded incredible people and he had a feeling Craig and himself would get along brilliantly, since they have the same sense of humour. He couldn't wait to go house hunting as well, they had talked about it and as Northern Ireland was a small place everywhere was close together, they had planned to find a country house to live in, as they both wanted space and a huge garden for their dogs they had planned to get after they moved in. Kyla had planned to stay where she was as she was near a promotion of being a head of department, while Alex would apply to be a doctor in one of the local hospitals or even in one of the surgery's near by. Alex was a little nervous for meeting Kyla's mum he wasn't going to lie, even though she had told him many times she would love him, he still had a little nerves as he wanted to impress for he didn't see himself leaving any time soon. 

♡♡♡     

Kyla was in the bathroom finishing up showering before she quickly got changed into her dark green bikini before drying her hair and filling in her eyebrows. She quickly brushed her teeth before heading done the stairs and out to the garden where everyone was, she saw Alex with the boys and decided to leave him to get on, she made her way over to a daybed and flopped down, it wasn't long until she felt some one sit beside her and it wasn't who she was expecting.

"Hey Kyla can we talk?" Laura asked as she sat crossed legged beside Kyla who had started sitting up.

"Yeah sure, uh what's bothering you?" Kyla asked nervously as she placed her arms on her knees leaning forward a little.