Why Is This Afro Boy Staring At Me?!?

CHAPTER 2

Princeton's P.O.V

The line look liked it would never end. Many girls came and giggled, laughed, cried, and fainted. But none of them seem like my type of girl. My eyes kept wandering to a certain girl in line. I felt like I was invisible rope connected to us and it was pulling us closer to each other. She was beautiful, she had amazing long curly hair, I couldn't see her eye color from allthe way over here but I new I had to meet her. . .

Karlie's P.O.V

Ughh he kept looking at me! And it made me feel REALLY uncomfortable, what if I had my mascara all over my face or my hair wasn't in place. He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes, like he wanted to find out more about me. I told myself to leave it, I mean there were hundreds, maybe even thousands of other girls here so why would Princeton be interested in me? Wait Karlie I told myself stop getting your hopes up, there's no way in HELL that Princeton would be interested in YOU! But somewhere inside me I had a tiny bit of hope, that maybe, just maybe he would be interested in me. I felt connected to him, as if he was my other half. . .

Falen - OMG Princeton's staring at YOU, lucky nigga!!

Karlie - Nah he looking at the girl behind me probably.

Falen - Hey, whatever help you sleep at night.

Princeton's P.O.V

Prodigy - Yo bro, (to Princeton) focus you keep drifting off into a daydream.

Ray Ray - Yeah bruh, we got thousands of fans here just focus.

Princeton - Alright I'm sorry, it's just . . .it's nothing.

Roc - You sure bro, look whatever it is you can tell us.

Princeton - It's nothing guys, lets just keep goin.

***

Karlie's P.O.V

FINALLY it's our turn to get the damn poster signed. Trust me I was beyond cranky, niggas don't do well when there ain't no chicken around. Lord please help me!!

{A/N - SORRY IF ANYONE WAS OFFENDED WITH THE WHOLE LORD THING}

Falen ran like Usain Bolt to MB, I slowly and casually walked to them. And believe me, the next set of events that were about to happen were to shocking!!! To think an MB M&G would change the rest of my life forever!!!

COMMENT, VOTE AND STAY TUNED!!!