Act 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ethan's Point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quite sad seeing Jane in that place. Yes she cheated but she did not deserve to be locked up because we are all human and we make mistakes. Actually none of those girls deserves to be there. I really wish I could help her and the other girls escape but I'm really scared that Jose might kill me for that.

I look around at the room I stay in. It's all because of her,if it wasn't for Jane I would be begging for food in the street. I feel really bad that I can't do anything to save her. It's exactly 7:15 on my watch and I need to go see Angela at her boarding school.

I don't have a car though, but Jane gave me permission to take  money from her safe. This will require me to go inside the  mansion. I quickly go to the garage to check which cars are there and I see an Audi Q7, Range Rover, Rolls-Royce and Mercedes-Benz S-Class. These people have a lot of money to buy all these cars. So which means Jose has already left for work. I enter inside the house and it is dangerously, insanely luxury. Every inch of it is beautiful and feels so expensive.
.
.
I am literally droodeling right now but one of the maids disturbs me.
"May I help you with something?" she asks.
"Um... Well I need to use the bathroom."

She frowns at me. "Last time I checked you have your own Bathroom in the pool house Jane gave you."

"Well, acaully WHAT I mean to say is I need to go to Jane's bedroom. She sent me to get something from her."

The maid rolls her eyes. "Well, Jane doesn't love people going inside her room."

"Come on, this is a matter between life and death alright. Show me where her room is!" This woman is stubborn.

She shakes her head in disagreement. And leaves. I'm still in the house so that means I have to look for Jane's room.
I start the search......

10mins later.....

I finally found it. Took me years and I found it. I enter inside the room very quietly. Jane told me that the safe is at a secret door next to her bed. And I find the secret door which is actually smart.
The safe requires a pin and I pressed 4 numbers and it unlocked. Inside it there is cash. Acaully a lot of money that I can use to start a new life. 😊😊 Nah, I won't do that. I take the nessisary amount and called in an Uber to take me to Angela's school.

I get out of the Uber and Go inside the school, I ask the principal to have a word with Angela and it took time for them to call in Angela. Once Angela appears,she widens her eyes in surprise.

"Ethan, what are you doing here?"

I smile at her, she still remains as beautiful as her mother is. She is wearing her uniform and her black long hair still suites her.
"Angela, I came to see you. We don't have enough time, there is something important we need to talk about."

"Alright what is it that we have to talk about?"

"It's about your mother."

Angela rolls her eyes In disgust. "Oh, the very same mother who abondoned us!"

"No, no, no she would never abondon you guys. She loves you so much."

"Yeah, I don't have time to spare your fairy tales. What about her?"

"I want you to tell me where Mike is."

Angela sighs. "Mike is in another school out of the country."

I drop my mouth immediately. "What!"

"Yes you heard me. Dad sent me to boarding school and he sent Mike to a boarding school in Mexico🇲🇽 . Where is Mom by the way. "

I sigh. "Listen your mom is not here at the moment but I promise you that you will see her soon. "

"You didn't answer my question, where is she?"

I sigh again, I hate it when I have to lie. "I can't tell you that at the Moment. I'm really sorry, I have to go. I stand up leaving the poor girl in tears. And leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JANE PIONT OF VIEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished combing my hair, and I look deep in the mirror. I feel so powerless now, but I won't give up on escaping. I look at the mirror and I smile to myself, what is wrong with me. What didn't I think of this before. I've been longing to escape but actually the escape plan it right in front of me.

I take my high heel out of my foot and use it to hit the mirror until it breaks and it made a really loud sound that It woken up the other girls.

I quickly put my heel back and Brenda enters the bathroom.

"What the hell is going in here, what did you do?" she screams.

I panic, "Sorry, I broke the mirror by mistake. I'll clean it up you don't have to worry. Can I please have a broom."

Brenda sighs, come and get it by the office. Brenda walks out of the room and I pick up a sharp piece from the mirror I break. Well it's now or never.

I follow Brenda to the office. I hid the sharp piece in my hand and placed my hand at my back.
Brenda digs out for a brook until she found a very old green broom, which bends and gives it to me. I take the broom and put it down.

"What are you waiting for, take the broom and go sweep the mess you made!" she commands.

I look at her in the eyes."This is goodbye!" I raised the sharp piece and stab her in her stomach. Brenda screams in pain, I look at her and I don't know if I should help her or what but I have to escape. I run out of the room leaving her behind, and I go search for the door out.

I run down the stairs, I don't know how many floors are in this building but there are a lot. Soon I hear a gun shot, damn it must be the guards. I see a door near my right and open it, inside it is dark and I close the door quietly, then I hear footsteps of the guard coming near me. I look at the bottom of the door where there is space there and I can see his shoes. My heart stats to increase dramatically. I can't hear the man's footsteps anymore so I guess it's safe to go out and find the main door and run away.
I open the door and peak, the coast is clear. I get out of the room and............. TO BE CONTINUED