Along the Ride

~Jordan's POV~

I saw Aurey walked off I really wanted to drive her back to her Hotel. I don't think it's safe for a girl like her to go back by her self. Ok! I have gather some courage and force her to let me drive her back.

When walking to the car, i saw Aurey holding herself like she's really cold. I really wanted to give her something to cover but of course my stupid self didn't bring a sweater along.

" Are you cold? Sorry I don't have a sweater with me. How about my body heat? You know they say the heat from the body is better than any sweaters" I told her, hoping I could give her my body heat by hugging her.

"Sir! Are you trying to take advantages of me?" Aurey said jokingly

"If you don't want it, it's your lost, cuz people have told me that I'm really hot"

"I think they are referring to your look not your body heat"

"well do you think I'm hot" oh god what did I just said? Can't take it back now.

"Um, Yea Sure"

"You hesitated!"

"Look we've reach your car! Yay!"

Aurey trying to dodge my question but i could see her face getting really red. Almost as red as her hair. When we got in the car and started to drive off.

"So where's your hotel?" I ask Aurey because I realized I don't actually know where i'm driving to.

"Oh it's the Hilton hotel"

"Me too, perfect"

As times passes I glance over to aurey, she yawn and it makes me yawn, and she started to giggle.

"Yawning is really contagious, hehehe" 

I glance at the clock, it reads 4:40 am "You must be really tired, you should go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there"

"You sure you don't mine"

"Yea go ahead"

Slowly Aurey started to fall a sleep. I turned on the heater in the car, but the glasses started to get foggy so I reach to the back seat and try to find something to cover Aurey so she won't be cold. Surprisingly I found a blanket, that must have fell our of my carried-on bag. I drive slowly while trying to carefully put the blanket on Aurey. She look so peaceful when she sleep.

After a few minutes we reached the hotel parking lot. I parked and stop the car engine. I was about to wake Aurey but she look so comfortable, and I know she have been working hard preparing all the events. So I decided to let her sleep a few more minute. I also notice there's a stray lock of hair that is in her face, that really annoys me so I reached out to tuck the hair on her ear. But she woke up as I take my hand away. Phew, that was close. What would I do if she had caught me touching her face.

"We're here" I told her while she is rubbing her eye trying to see where we are.

" Oh OoOkkkaaayy" She said while yawing. She look so cute. "huh? what's this?" 

"Oh it's my blanket, I carried on the plane coming here, I found it in the back seat"

" oh ok I'll but it back" she put the blanket back and we both got out of the car and walk into the hotel. When we reach the elevator, we both walk in at the same time and bump into each other.

"Sorry, Lady's first"

"Such gentlemen, thank you"

I decided to walk her to her room using the fact that she is drunk and sleepy to make let me walk her to her room.

"Are you going to be at the twitch booth tomorrow?" I ask her, because i really wanted to see her before PAX is over. 

"Yea"

"Ok, you should go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow" After I said bye to her, I put a big smile on my face knowing I will see her tomorrow, while i walk to my room and waiting for tomorrow to come faster.