The Building Game~

Oct. 27 2014- Aurey's First Building Game to celebrate this occasion, here goes another chapter.
~Jordan's POV~
After i got back from St.Louis, things have resumed as usually, I just added talking with erin into my schedule. She has been amazing to me. I realized that i love her more and more, I feel as if she is the missing piece that i have been needing for the longest time.

One day, mr. redstone genius, Sethbling messaged me on skype asking me to help him test out his new mini-game. It's call the building game. It sounded very interesting so i said yes as always, who could say no to Seth. During the recording we were joined by a few other youtubers. we have been going for about 2 to 3 rounds and decided to call it there for the day. After i ended my call with the guys, i decided that i have some time to call Erin.

" Hey, Jordan, What's up?" Erin Picking up the call.
" just finished up recording a new sethbilng map, and i wanted to talk to you so i called" i replied. "What are you doing?"
"I'm doing my usual work for twitch. anyway seth made a new map, cool! how was it?"
"well it's a mini building game, you put in words for other people to build and you also build other people words." I told Erin
"That sound so much fun than what i'm doing right now"
we continued the conversation with what going on with little baby boo and how Erin is handling her work and how i'm handling my work. we also talked about pop culture stuff. Turn out, we both love EDM music.

After talking to Erin for about 1 to 2 hours, we both ended the call and go about our day.

-Two Days later-
I got a skype message from seth that he is arranging another building game recording session but he need one more person, then i immediately think about Erin, and how she said she would like to play the game. Also most of the guys already know her, so it works out perfectly. I reply to seth saying i might just have the best person for the last spot.

Before i started to talk to the guys, i called erin and get her ready for the recording, telling her what's going to happen, how the games goes and stuff like that. Even though, i did messaged her about the info ahead of time.

While talking to Erin, Seth skype me to connect me to the group call. When the call was connected everyone say hi to each other and talked about our day while seth is setting up the game.

Guude: Hey aurey i didn't know you would be in here.

Jerome: Yea i didn't know you guys know a girl youtuber who play minecraft?

Aurey: What's wrong with a girl playing minecraft? i mean i like the game alot

Seth: To be honest, Jordan didn't even tell me that he's bringing in Aurey.

Generik: Jordan~ how are things between you guys?

Me: It's going just fine.

Jerome: Oh you guys are going out, ok now that made more sense.

Aurey: Oh Guys! this conversation is going no where

Bill: Agree

Seth: BillWarlow is finally speaking, i thought you got disconnected from the call, man.

Jordan: Ok, guys are we ready to record now?

Seth: Yea, Ok we ready? 3,2,1, Welcome back guys, Sethbling here.

And the recording goes smoothly. But i don't know if i could really handle being tease every time, erin and i are together. I mean we are always together! Every con we go, we tend to stay close to each other. Well i guess they just have to get used to us being with each other because it's going to happen lot more! I'm not planning to stop anytime soon.

***Video In this Chapter Aureylian "SethBling's The Building Game" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZ5tsn9X94&index=1&list=PL01kV0pVAnWYvdgV1rKsgHj3SnqqcNdIO***

*** Facts: Both Aureylian and Jordan really enjoy EDM music***

+ author note: sorry for the super late update, i was busy. and i wanted to throw in a chapter to celebrate one year since aurey first building game.+