Please Accept Me

~Jordan's POV~

I was standing outside the airport watching Aurey as she walked off. I didn't want her to go at all. First, I was being a nice friend and gentlemen and let her stay in my house, but she's now more than a friend to me. I hope she realized that. I'm going to miss her, when will I ever going to see her again? When she walk out of my sight, I decided to go back home. The ride home is very lonely without Aurey, I missed her already, all her cute comments, calling me Sir. I unconsciously smiled as I remember the times that Aurey and I spend together. Now going back to being the lonely CaptainSparklez.

*Fast forward to one week before Aureylian's Birthday*

"Hello, ProFlower. How can I help you" the lady on the phone sound hurried.

"Umm.. I wanted a bouquet of red roses to send in to St. Louis for someone's birthday"

"ok, what do you wanted to put in the card?"

Oh geez, I didn't think about this part. " Ummm. How about, Happy Birthday Pink Glitter Unicorn Princess Erin, From your Prince the Brotally Swagical CaptainSparklez with a Z"

"heheheh, Ok, when do you want us to send this by?" How dare she laugh at me? well that card IS embarrassing but I know that Aurey will love, I specifically put Erin, to make it feel like we are closer than just internet friend or just friend.

"Please make sure to send it by July 6" I hope she see the bouquet in the morning.

"Ok, sir we will make sure that it will arrived on that day. What is the address" the lady ask for the address, and I make the payment for the flower.

*On Aurey's Birthday*

I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I checked to see that's it's Aureylian calling me, so I pick up and hear Aureylian's exciting voice.

"Jordan, did you really send me flower? Ahhh, they are so beautiful! I love them thank you soo much"

"I'm glad you like them" I replied

"Of course, I love them and I am keeping the card forever! i especially love the Brotally Swagical part. I will starting to use the word swgical now, thanks to you mr.Sparklez." Aurey replied in a cheerful way

"I'm glad that I taught you a new word"

"hahahahaha, well I got to go to work now, But I'll see you at PAX Prime right?"

"Yea, I'll see you there." After I answered, Aurey ended the call.

I wanted to give Aurey a birthday hug and a birthday kiss, but that will have to be on hold for now. But I can't wait for PAX Prime to come faster.

*Fast-Forward to PAX Prime*

A few days ago, I told Aurey that I would book a hotel room for her, so she wouldn't messed up and ended up not having a room to stay in. So of course I called the hotel and got us rooms that's located next to each other for convenience purposes!

While settling in my room i heard the door to Aurey room open. She must be here. I wanted to see her but i have to come up with an excuse. I got it. I walked over to her room and knock. She open the door and is surprised to see me.

"How do you know, where my room is?" Aurey asked me confusingly

"I booked the room for you, remember?"

"But but you still shouldn't know my room number~"

"I'm gonna know your room number either way. I wanted to asked you if you are going to dinner with the mindcrack guys." yes my excuse is asking her to go to dinner with a bunch of other guys.