The Perfect Problem

~Jordan's POV~

A few months later.

E3 is coming close. It will be another place for me to meet Arueylian.

Since PAX East, we add each other on most social media. We also talked a lot mostly it's just everyday talk, asking how are you, what are you doing, we also discuss a lot about minecraft, and she also help me a lot with my twitch problem. Sometime when i stream, I saw her in the chat. I can't believe that she subscribe to me. So I did the same thing and subscribe to her. We are getting to know each other better every time we talk.

A few days before E3, I skype message her " Are you gonna be at E3?" After a few minute she call me on skype. I answer and saw that she has her webcam on so I also turned my on. 

"Hey Jordan, I saw you were so I thought I'd call. How are you?"

"I'm good what about you?"

"I'm great! (mommy I'm hungry) oh wait boo's hungry, be right back"

I heard boo's voice for the first time. I know she's 4, she sound so cute. I heard some plates and utensils and a "Thank you mommy" Boo is very polite.

"I'm back" Aureylian sits down and I saw boo with her plates in the back eating, because Aurey's computer is in the dinning room. "what was your question again? oh right E3. Yes I am going to E3 but I heard that not a lot of people form the minecraft community is going this year."

"Yea, I asked a few guys and I think most people who are going are those that lives near LA. I know that syndicate is going, so I'm hanging out with him and his friends." I told her my plans

"That's awesome, I wish I could just go and play with you guys, but I can't I'm working at the twitch booth again, I could hangout with you guys during my break."

"That's great, so i'll see you them?"

"(Mommy I've finished my food)OK boo I'll be right there"Aurey turn to the dinning table to talk to boo. I saw boo standing there looking at the screen. She looking at me. 

"Hi, boo. nice to meet you. I'm Jordan" I tried to have a conversation with boo

"Boo, you want to talk to Jordan? Come here" Aurey wave her hand calling Boo to come closer. Boo started to walk closer to the computer.

"Hi, my name is boo. nice to meet you." Boo is talking to me. Awe she's so cute

"Your are so cute" I told boo

Boo smiled and said "Thank you"

"Ok Jordan I need to go drop off Boo at her dad's house and start packing for E3, I'll see you there ok" Aurey seems busy 

"Ok see you then" we ended the call. I really wanted to talk to her a little longer but I going to see her in a few days anyway.

One day before E3, I got a call from Aurey.

"Umm... Jordan. Can I ask you for a favor?" Aurey talking in soft tone.

"Yea, sure what is it?" 

"Um so you know that I'm going to E3, and right now I am at LA but I ran into abit of a problem. I book a hotel online, but when I arrived at the front desk they say that there's no room under my name, also they don't have any room available because it's summer break and most of the hotels are full. So basically I don't have a place to stay at the moment. I wanted to ask you if you could help me find a place to stay, because I don't anyone else who live in LA." Aureylian is begging me to help. and i have a brilliant idea.

"Aurey, why don't you come sleep over at my house? I live alone but I'm not a creeper" I ask her to stay come and stay with me because there no other ways and the convention is tomorrow.

"Are you sure? You're not going to mind?"

"Yea, it's lonely living alone anyway, if you stay I have some people to talk to. Where are you? I'll go pick you up" I offer to pick her up cuz she doesn't know the area and she might get lost.

She told me her location, as soon I got the address, I grab my car key and drive to her. When I saw her, we gave each other a hug, then I load her stuff in the trunk and headed to my place. When we arrived at my place, i helped her bringing all her stuff in.

"Welcome to Casa de Jordan" After I said it she giggles, she's is soo cute when she does that. "Unfortunately, there's only one bedroom."

"Oh, ok i'll sleep in the couch"

"No i'll sleep in the couch you can take the bed"

"But it's your house. you have done enough already by letting me stay here"

"How about you take the bedroom and as a payment, you can cook for us. Cuz I don't cook and i really want some homemade food right now." I would suggests that we split the bed but i think that's going to far. But I really wanted some food right now.

"Ok, sir! well go with that, I will be in the bedroom. And I'll work on repaying my debt to you right after I got all my stuff in first"

I help her carry her bags into the bed room show her the bathroom with two sink telling her that we can use the sink together. I left her to unpack while I carry a pillow and a blanket into the living room. I put the blanket and pillow down on the couch that I am going to sleep on.

After a few minute, I saw Aureylian walking toward the kitchen, she must be finish unpacking. I hope she make something good and doesn't have beef in it because, I have a bad childhood memory of beef and never ate beef again.

"Emmm" I smell food coming from the kitchen in my office. It smell really good, I can't wait to eat it. 

"Jordan food's ready" I heard Aurey call me out to eat. So I walked out of the office into the kitchen. Aurey made some chicken spaghetti. They look like something that you order out of a restaurant. Oh my mouth is watering. I can't wait to eat it.

" These looks so good, Aurey" I compliment her.

"Thank you, I actually when out to buy some stuff cuz you have nothing in ur fridge."

"You did? I guess I was too absorbed in editing" Now I feel dumb cuz i can't even keep track of people going in and out of my house.

" Also, i made it chicken cuz I know you don't eat beef. Let's eat."

I finish the whole thing in about 5 minute. It's was so good and I was hungry.

"That was a great meal" I told Aurey

"Glad you like" She smiled.

we both clean up together and get ready for bed. Then Aurey ask me is i wanted to play some N64. 

"You carry an N64 with you? wow that's a hardcore gamer."

"Don't judge me, sir" 

We set up some games and started to play. 

"Oh bananas!"

"Get rekt"

"Stop! No i won't let you"

"well too bad"

" oh ahh nooo, I call shananigan"

" Yer boi"

And I win! haha

"that was fun" i told Aurey

"Yea cuz you won! I could have won a long time ago but you keep on going cuz you wanted to win, Sir" Aurey sound mad. Geez she's still look cute when she's mad.

"Anyway we should go to bed it's late, and we both have to get up to go to E3 tomorrow" We then said our goodbye and go to out own place.

***Facts:
-Aureylian have a 5 years old daughter rite now. But the story take place in 2013. But she is divorced.
-Jordan doesn't eat beef. He said it in a video.
-The house describe in this chapter is Jordan's old house in the video "2,000,000 Subscribers Apartment Tour Celebration Yay!" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDU62u5dA9Q***