The Beginning Of Craziness

~Aureylian's POV~

What have I done? I don't even know what's going on. Well, it seems like I just agree to become Jordan's girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I like Jordan a lot. He's a nice guy, he is so sweet to me. But all my past relationship made a scare, and plus I now have Boo. But I can't give up Jordan either. I don't know how to choose. I have decided to try my relationship with Jordan. But since we live in different states, it's going to be a long distance relationship. Well I guess we just have to wait and see how things turned out.

After gotten back from Pax, Jordan and I keep in touch. We Skype anytime we can. And we talked for hours. Our relationship is kindda goes like this.

Me: " What are you doing?"

Him:" Editing"

Me: " Ok bye"

and that's it. Just kidding, i lied. we talk about our everyday life a lot. What movie he saw, where i have been, how I am handling my job, what he finds in a game, basic talk. But these basic talk is very precious to me. it's a time when I can see his face through Skype. Even though I can't touch it. I can hear his voice when we talk. Also, when I have a bad day, Jordan is always there trying to make me laugh and say things to make me feel better. One day during one of my conversation with him he ask me if i like Zedd.

"Have you heard of Zedd?" Jordan asked

"Are you kidding me, Of course I've heard of Zedd. His songs are all over the radio."

"Well i got us two ticket to his show on September 15 at St. Louis" Jordan told me the news

"Really? but in St. Louise? so you're gonna come down here?" I asked over my excitement

"Yep!, it's a backstage pass as well, so we go are gonna hang out wit Zedd before he goes on stage."

"You're not joking right? how do you get these tickets?"

"Don't worry i got connections"

"ohh Mister popular over here, got really big connections!"

"Don't be jealous~" Jordan replied

"I'm not being jealous, so when are you coming down?"

"Probably on the 12 and i'm gonna stay there for about a week, i'm coming back on the 19"

I just said "ok" and nodding my head. He continued to explain his trips.

"We'll be able to hangout, and you could show me around, since i've never been to St. Louise before."

"I don't know cuz i have boo, the only nights i don have her is on Wednesday and Thursday"

"You sound like i shouldn't be around boo, i would like to get closer with boo."

" I don mean it like that. I though you don like it kids, oh never mind, i'll se on the 12."

As the day goes by i keep on waiting for the day to come, with anxious and excitement. this is the first time that he's coming over. I kindda miss him, we haven't seen each other for only 10 days but it seem like forever. I hope boo like Jordan, I wish Jordan and boo would get along just fine.

The day have come i woke up, get ready and make breakfast, then i go and wake boo and we have breakfast together. while eating our breakfast, I told boo about what's happening " Mommy have a friend that is visiting us this week" boo interrupts and said "yay i hope mommy friend bring boo some present." where did she learn this from? "boo, you're not suppose to just expect a present from some one who is visiting. We should be the one giving them present." Boo looks sad now but still continued to say " i know what we should give him, we should make a welcome card." boo then jump off her small chair and ran to get her supplies.