Aurey's In Trouble?

~Aureylian's POV~

The last day of PAX East 2013, as always I'm working at the twitch booth helping people set up their twitch account, teaching them how to stream and gain follower and subscribers. Then I notice Jordan waking toward the booth

"I was gonna drive you here today but I remember I don't have your phone number" Jordan told me then ask " Can I have it? Since we are in the same hotel, and you don't have to ride the cab"

" Have what?" I asked him sarcastically. " Just kidding, give me your phone."

Jordan handed me his phone and I put my numbers in and gave it back to him.

"Ok I'll text you when I'm going back to the hotel."

Jordan walk out to find some games to check out. After a few minute he came back with Guude, MC, Pause, Van, Nebris, BTC, Generik and Dire.

"How's the convention so far guy?" I asked them, but they look bored

"It's alright, not alot of interesting things tho and plus it's the last day" BTC replied showing that he's bored and tired

"I'm just gonna stay here guys, I'm tired" Jordan told the gang, and everyone left

Jordan just stay at the twitch booth for the rest of the day. I told him to go to his hotel and rest but he said he doesn't want to go alone. So at the end of the convention, Jordan drove us back to our hotel while we talk about how we should get connected, we gave each other our social network address.

The next day I leave for St. Louis, and as always I wear a t-shirt and yoga pants so that there's no metal to detect. But when I walk through the scan the TSA agent said that I have some kind of residue on my hand. I was so scared, I don't know what's going on. They told me to step aside so the people in the back could pass. They took me to this small room and ask me a few questions, Like where have I been, they told me to tell them all the things I did before coming to the airport. Later they told me that I could phone someone that could help out in the situation.

At that moment, I could only think of Jordan but isn't he on his flight back too? I decided to call him anyway. He said he is at the airport but just waiting for the plane. So he came down to the TSA office. When i see him open the door, I was so relieves. He look exhausted, like he was running. Did he really run here? The TSA talk to him, and it seem like Jordan have convince them that I'm not dangerous. thank goodness.

Lastly, they told me to unpack my luggage and show them what I have. I did, but I'm embarrassed, because everyone in the place,including Jordan is just staring at me as I unload my luggage with everything including some lady clothing. The TSA seem to be pleased that there's nothing suspicious in my luggage. And they let me go.

As I walk toward my gate, Jordan help me carry my luguage.

"Thank you so much Jordan, without you I don't know what I would do. So thank you" I told Jordan how thankful I am.

"No problem, I'm just waiting for my flight anyway" he smiled

When we reach my gate, Jordan said goodbye and walk to his gate. I hope I got to see him again. Maybe I can, I remember he did give me his skype name. I'll add him in all of the social network when I got back home.

"Home sweet home" I shouted as I walk into my house. The first thing I did was going on twitter and tweets some stuff. Then I saw on my notification that i gain some new follower, one of them is Jordan. Woah, he's really fast. He also added me on skype and other social network as well.

Well I'm looking forward to talking to him online. Eventhough, we met in real life, talking to him online will make me feel like he's an internet friend. Maybe i could get to know him more and maybe progress from "Internet Friend" status.

*** This Chapter is inspired by Aurey's problem with the TSA, you could go and watch her talking about Airport trouble in a video with the title "VLOG: Aurey's Airport Adventures" Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCn3IsJR3g&list=UUM2FHDmMP92caH9aK7RwEdw ***