♠Cruise♠

Viewing: 'Scandal in Scandinavia (SIS)' Holiday Package*

1) Meet a camera-clutching cherub (who may or may not have a really sinful body)

2) Relax on a luxurious overnight cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm, along with the opportunity to find your best camera angle/angel

3) Exclusive experience of being mobbed by horrifying forces of nature (a.k.a fondue-faced seagulls)

*T&C apply. Potential boyfriend guaranteed.

  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂    

(or Chaerin gets her money's worth when she —very literally— falls head over heels for freelance photographer Jungkook at Helsinki's famous Market Square.)

© Copyright of TaiYin, @winterlunium

  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂    

Started: 30/12/2018

Ended: 15/03/2019

BTS Jungkook Fanfiction, originally posted as a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction, co-written with my elder sister 50/50. Inspired by true events on my 2018 Scandinavian holiday that occurred during the Finland-Sweden leg of the trip, where BTS also visited back in 2016 for Bon Voyage Season 1.

An amazing collaboration between myself, my elder sister and our mutual (straight) guy friend, whom also beta-ed the final draft. Thanks dude seriously for helping out, you're the coolest!

The Sope version's cross-posted to Archive Of Our Own (AO3) as an one shot under pseud name sunsetsolitude.

  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂    

WARNINGS: Second hand Embarrassment, Embarrassment, Tooth-rotting fluff, Attempts at Humor, This is the stupidest thing I'd written in my life I swear, please don't judge me when you finish reading this.

Also bear in mind this was originally published as a ship story and that I'd edited to the best of my ability to make it a decent straight story involving Jungkook. If this still turns out pretty weird please forgive me, I suck at writing straight stories and I'm trying my best to channel my recent obsession for a certain rude maknae who keeps popping up in my dreams lately

READ AT OWN RISK THANK YOU!

  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂    

This story is a gift for my dear Jay (Hoseokvibes97) who I love so much!

Will originally the sope version was but still I hope you like this even though it's jungkook now, but you can still read the sope version babe I love you ❤️

AND I AM SERIOUS that this was originally a sope fic, so don't mind the occasional sope comment you come across that was from a few months ago.

Hope you guys'll enjoy this nonsense story!