telling the rest of the school (via social media)

i have to do it. it's just a video, peter, get over your fears!

okay, i can do this.

i pulled my camera up on my phone and took a deep breath.

i started filming.

"so many of you have been commenting on my new haircut, and how different i look after those months off school. well, i'm not abi anymore, i'm peter now. he/him pronouns, rather than she/her, please. if you want to rant and be transphobic in the comments, go ahead, i don't care. being trans is a difficult thing, even in this day and age. half the people you meet will be transphobic or homophobic or both. i'm kinda used to it now. anyway, i just thought i'd let you all know about it, so you stop calling me abi, and using my old she/her pronouns. thank you, goodbye" i stopped filming, and i turned around to see pops standing in the doorway.

"are you sure you're happy to tell your entire school about this?" he said

"yes. they need to know. i hate people using my old pronouns and my old name. so i need to tell them."

"have you already told your boyfriend?"

"yes, he took it really well, but pops i need to post this, can you go clean or something?"

"oh, yeah, sure, see you at dinner, pete."

i went onto the posting section of instagram, and went through all the editing stuff, i don't need fancy filters for this.

i didn't add a caption, the post was pretty self-explanatory in itself.

well, that's a weight off my shoulders.

a/n: two chapters in one day? wow!

sorry i was very bored.

i hope y'all are enjoying my book so far

add some things you want in the comments on the stars below

***********************

i'm running out of ideas lol

help

gotta ryan ross