the day he started t

Ugh, birthdays.

I always used to get skirts or girly tops.

Now, I don't know what I'll get.

I know that dad is super rich, and him and pops are really accepting, but what would that mean?

"Mornin' Pete!" Pops said cheerfully "Happy Birthday, son!"

"Thanks pops! I'm kinda nervous though, it's my first birthday as Peter, so I dunno what I'm gonna get." I said, I kind of just wanted to tell him, so he wouldn't question why I was so nervous later.

"Don't worry, Petey. You are going to LOVE your presents." He walked into the lounge, where I could see dad on his computer.

What did he mean by "you are going to LOVE your presents"? Could he have....

No, no, I must keep the suspense.

~~time skip~~

Okay, time to open my presents.

I'm so excited.

"Okay, kid, you wanna open ours last." Dad said as I reached for the biggest present.

"Oh, okay. Ooh, this one looks cool!" I picked up the present with stripy rainbow wrapping paper.

I opened it, and it was the PS4 game I'd wanted ever since it came out!

"Oh my god, who got me this?!"

"I think that one is from uncle Clint?" Pops asked. Dad nodded.

I'm totally going to give uncle Clint a thank you card.

I then reached for a very small package, with shiny gold wrapping paper and opened it.

There was a jewelry box.

Inside the box, was a beautiful silver locket with a small trans flag in it.

"Okay, was this from you guys?"

"No, I think that ones from Loki and Thor, it's in Asgardian silver so I've been told." Dad said.

Wow, people really went all out, didn't they?

Second to last present, pretty big, in a dotty colourful wrapping paper.

I opened it.

It was the top I'd wanted for years and years on end. But it was a boys top, so I could never get it.

A little note saying "hope you like your present, Pete, love from N" was taped onto the inside.

"Oh my god, it's from aunt Natasha! It's the top I wanted!" I hugged the top, and rocked slightly.

Okay, time for dad and pops' present.

I opened it to reveal a cardboard box, which I also opened.

Inside was a syringe. I knew immediately what it was.

"Wait, you didn't? Oh my god, you got me my first testosterone injection? Thank you so so so much!" I hugged dad and pops.

"Hey, Pete, all we want is for you to be happy. I bought you enough testosterone to make you look completely masculine." Dad said, carelessly.

"Thank you! I'm gonna go call aunt May, she's gonna be say happy for me!"

I ran to the bathroom and took out my phone. Aunt May was 3 on my speed dial.

"Hey Peter, how's your birthday going?" She said as soon she picked up her phone.

"So so good! Dad and pops have bought me testosterone injections for probably at least a year! I'm so happy!"

"Oh, Pete, I'm so happy for you! Well, I hope it all goes well, but my dinners burning, so I gotta go! Happy Birthday!" She hung up and I walked back into the living room, smiling widely.

"So, you wanna take your first injection now?"

A/N okay, so that's the longest one-shot so far! This was a suggestion from someone, but unfortunately I can't remember who! Sorry!

Um, I hope you all have a wonderful summer, and keep leaving your opinions and giving suggestions!

I'll try and update other stories soon, but I've got really bad writers block. So read them and try to help me keep writing stories!

-Lizzie xx