unwanted encounter

I regained my consciousness feeling a throbbing pain in the back of my head. My wrists and ankles were bonded to something, burning lightly. I opened my eyes slowly, my vision was blurry in the beginning, but when it cleared I saw the flooring made of stone. I pulled my head up, everything was dimmed so I could see almost nothing. I looked at my arms and legs, they were cuffed with chakra suppressers to some metal cross, great

"No fucking way, I can't believe you woke up already motherfucker." I heard a familiar voice and moved my head to look at the source of the sound, not believing in what I saw.

"Hidan?!" I asked in the hope it wasn't him.

"You remember me scumbug, huh?" he said nearing me with a sinister smile. "Fucking great, we will have some fun." he looked at me up and down licking his lips. "I can see you didn't change a fucking bit just like me. Still so appetizing, and seductive" purred moving his finger up and down my throat as I stiffened.

"What do you want?" I asked cocksure, but I couldn't show him my emotions, he snorted.

"The fuck I want? I want to fuck. You killed my fuckboy so you'll be next one." I could see the lust in his eyes, shiver went down my spine. "I hope you like some bondage fucker, cause I like it rough." his hand slapped my cheek and I gagged silently, then he sniffed behind my ear and snarled.

"You smell sex" I get a hit in the guts and coughed. "You need a little punishment." his breath blew in my ear, I couldn't help but tremble. Being raped by sadistic rouge nin was the last thing I wanted to survive in my life. 

"When Hell freezes over!"  I screamed looking straight into his eyes, but he just laughed. I was trying to focus my chakra to make Raikiri, but only tiny lightenings were forming around my palm, he watched me amused. 

"I wouldn't do it, asshole. Unless you want to kill your friend." said turning me around and I saw unconscious Sai covered in lightenings, my heart stopped for a moment.

"So, be a nice pet and let me fuck you, will ya?" Hidan procceded to unzip my vest and I started to struggle wanting to do anything to free myself. But he only laughed loudly and ruffled my hairs. "Ts, ts, ts, you are more troublesome than I imagined."

"My team will find and save us!" I howled as he cupped my chin with his hand, my angry eyes never loosing his.

"Those morons will be here sooner than you think, hope you like some audience whore."

I felt nausea coiling in my stomach then a sharp pain in my arm made everything black again. 

When I woke up this time I was tied by wires, coiling my every muscle like a net, and I felt burning sensation through the whole body. My jounin vest, longsleeved shirt, pouches, gloves, and even shoes were missing. So I was left only in my pants, top with a mask and loosen bandages. My wrists were tied together above my head, and I was standing at my feet but they were pinned to the ground, hurting as fuck.

"Hey slut, they're still not here." Hidan said as his purple eyes scanned my body. "But I want some fucking fun with my pet, now." came closer licking his lips and trailed his hand down my chest. I was gritting my teeth and hung my head low, not wanting to look at him at all. He chuckled and grabbed a fistful of hair making me look at him, grinning "Watch me bitch, I want you to memorize every fucking move." I glared at him with hate, anger running through my body. 'That's better, I'll break you tonight hooker, and you'll be my slave then."

He took a knife and started to cut my shirt, wounding my torso in the few places, licking his lips as my blood dripped tinting my pale skin. He noticed hickeys and teeth marks left by Naruto.