Lucas - Car Ride

song inspiration: "Let You Be Right" by Meghan Trainor
genre: angst

"I don't wanna fight tonight
I'ma let you be right
I don't wanna fight tonight
I'ma let you be right (let you be right)
We can make up if you just kiss me at the next traffic light"

You and your friend Lucas went to a party to hang out with friends. You secretly had a crush on Lucas, but knew he'd never feel the same. Suddenly, one of your best guy friends, Taeyong, started grabbing you and tried kissing you. Lucas saw and became furious, throwing Taeyong off of you and into a table. Every one was staring at you and Lucas. You were so confused and taken aback by Lucas' sudden movements. Lucas looked extremely angry and annoyed. Your face was beat red and your body became numb, out of fear. Lucas grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the door and into the night.

"We're leaving." He said coldly, not making eye contact with you. He was walking so fast, you were becoming dizzy. "Lucas, can you slow down! Where are you taking me?" You said and tried to look at him but he just kept his head forward. His grip around your wrist tightened as you got closer to his car. "Ow! Lucas you're hurting me." You exclaimed. He finally let go, opening the car door in silence and storming over to the other side.
You sat down looking out the window. Tears started to well in your eyes. You had never seen him like this before. His eyes were mixed with anger and hate. He started the car and tore off.

You looked over at him, your eyes teary. "Lucas, why did you have to do that? You really hurt Taeyong." You said, knowing Taeyong will probably never speak to you again because of his now pure fear of Lucas. "Y/N I don't care, that guy's a douche. I knew from the start that there was something going on between you and him." He said coldly, staring at the empty road in front of him. You stared at him in shock. Was he serious? Why was he acting like this? There was nothing going on between you and Taeyong. "Lucas are you serious? There's nothing going on between Taeyong and I. We're just friends. Why do you care anyways?" You said angry now, from his sudden accusation. "Okay, well then who the hell did you dress up for tonight? Looking like that?" Lucas exclaimed, looking over at you with wide angry eyes. "YOU! I did it for you, okay." You said, saying the last part quietly.

The traffic light turned red and the car stopped. "You like me?" He said curiously turning his body towards you, looking over at you. You awkwardly looked out the window again. "Yyeah-, why did you think I came with you tonight?" You stuttered, you felt your cheeks heat up.

Suddenly, your face was grabbed and turned by his strong hands. You were met with Lucas' eyes that were now filled with lust. He looked at your lips. Your faces moved closer and your foreheads connected. Your lips finally met. He kissed you softly at first, but then it became more rough and passionate. His hand rested on your cheek and his other around your waist, pulling you in closer, despite the seat barrier between you two. You felt yourself on cloud nine, from this new sensation.

As it felt like minutes now before you guys have broken apart, breathing heavily, suddenly a car horn could be heard. "Hey, would you two lovebirds move along!" Someone yelled in the car behind you. Lucas smirked at you and turned back to the road, driving off, leaving you speechless and bright red. "Does that answer your question about me liking you back?" He said with a smirk. All you could do was stare and smile at your hands as your heart beat so fast and your cheeks burned.

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST IMAGINE! thanks so much for reading ❤️