Mark ft. Jeno - The Kiss

oh hello I'm back! this was requested by touchjaemin ❤️ hope you enjoy!
disclosure: there is mature content in this, so uh beware, but ya know what I mean.
(and no this is not a bxb)

•••
"You better watch yourself, I did it all by myself."

You had been watching NCT 127 practice all day because Mark and the other members had just had their comeback.

It was hard to watch him dance, when it made you feel a certain type of way.

You decided to go walk around the building, because you needed some water.

You walked past the Dream practice room and saw all your friends in there, just fooling around.

Chenle was laughing like a dolphin, Jaemin was on his hoverboard, Renjun and Jisung were playing a game, and Jeno was sitting in the corner on his phone.

"Hey guys! Can I join whatever this is?" You said, walking in and laughing. They all looked up at you and smiled.

"Yeah! Come here Y/N!" Your best friend, Jeno said patting the spot next to him.

Jeno put his arm around you as you both watched a random video on his phone. Soon the rest of the Dreamies came around to sit with you guys in a circle.

"I know, let's play a game!" Chenle laughed.

"Oooh okay, how about spin the bottle!" Jaemin said, smirking.

"Aish- umm okay? But I'm the only girl!" You shouted. This was a little weird.

"Don't worry, the kiss wouldn't mean anything. And for the rest of us, we can just kiss a funny body part of each other." Renjun chuckled.

We all agreed to play. Jisung took his empty soda bottle and placed it in the middle, spinning it.

It landed on Chenle.

"Eww- bro no!" Jisung squirmed as Chenle kissed the top of his head.

Everyone laughed hysterically, Chenle's loud dolphin squeal filled the room.

"Okay, okay, I'm next!" Jeno yelled as he took his turn.

The bottle landed on you.

Jeno looked over to you, his face flushed.

You looked down, this was a bit awkward.

"Hmm.. Y/N we don't have to, I know you're dating Mark." Jeno sighed.

"Do it! Do it!" The Dreamies cheered.

Anxiously and awkwardly, Jeno leaned in and kissed you lightly.

You were taken aback by his sudden movements. You didn't think your best friend was actually going to do it.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE!" You heard stomping as the door flung open.

Jeno and you broke apart. Your head whipped over to the open door, revealing an angry Mark Lee.