Haechan - First Time

hey, I was given this idea by -lullabylee ❤️
go follow her, she writes amazing imagines!
disclosure: Haechan is of age. their is mature content in this imagine, I advise you to read at your own risk 🤭.

•••

You and Haechan have been dating for a little while now. First you were friends. Now you were lovers. Things were still a little awkward between you two, since the confession.
"Ya! I can't believe you beat me again!" You shouted at Haechan.
"Yeah well maybe if you weren't soooo slow, you'd catch up!" Haechan laughed at you.
You two were spending the afternoon together playing games, you were supposed to be doing homework but you guys got a little... side tracked.
You threw the controller down and pouted, crossing your arms.
"Hey! Don't be like that Y/N, come here." Haechan chuckled and grabbed your arms apart, as he pulled you in his embrace.
You snuggled yourself into his warm sweater, you couldn't help but smile.
Haechan looked down at you and smiled.
"Miss stubborn, you're smiling now?" Haechan teased as he poked your cheeks.
"Stop it! That tickles!" You giggled, grabbing his hands.
"Hmm she really is stubborn!" Haechan picked you up, as you were still laughing.
"Hey! Put me down Haechanie!" You yelled, pounding on his back.
He started running towards the kitchen. He set you on top of the counter top.
"Happy now?" He smirked, looking at you in the eyes.
"Yes." You looked away shyly, he started getting closer to you and that made you... nervous.
He put both of his arms on the cabinet your head was resting against, locking you in.
"Hey, what are you..." You asked but he cut you off by placing his lips forcefully on yours.
You were kinda taken a back, but you let it happen.
He gripped your shirt as he deepened the kiss.
He broke the kiss, looking you up and down.
You were ready, and you could tell he was too.
"Y/N, are you sure?" Haechan asked, brushing your hair out of your face.
"Y-yes. I am." You looked down again.
"Hey, babe, look at me." Haechan lightly moved your chin up for you to look at him.
His eyes looked worried, as he looked into yours for an answer.
"Yes. I'm sure." You said, grabbing his face and kissing him, hard.
Both already breathing heavy, Haechan picked you up again as he headed for his bedroom.
He dropped you lightly on the bed, not unconnecting his lips for one second.
His body leaned into yours, as he teased at your shirt hem.
He grabbed it and tore it off. Then he started with his own pants, then yours. He lastly removed his shirt. You both were now sitting in your undergarments.
You both stopped kissing and stared at each other.
Well this got awkward, fast.
"You're beautiful, Y/N." He smiled at you softly, eyeing your body.
Your face flushed red, as he got on top of you, placing his arms next to your sides.
"Are you ready? You're sure you're okay right?" He asked you, clearly concerned.
"Yes Haechan, I'm okay." You blushed again.
This boy really drove you crazy.
He went to unhook your bra, as you ruffled your hands through his beautiful, soft hair.
He started to kiss down your chest, stomach, and stopped at your underwear.
He looked at you, as he slid down your underwear.
His eyes teasing you, he slowly placed his fingers inside your core.
You started to moan, calling out his name.
"Mmm Haechan, faster."
He looked at you and smirked, pulling his fingers in and out.
You continued to moan, you were already gonna come.
"Not yet, wait." He said as he got on top of you.
He started sucking on your neck, leaving marks.
He pulled off his boxers. His eyes filled with lust now.
"Ready?" He questioned.
"Yeah." You said grabbing onto his back, as he placed himself inside you.
He started off slow and it did hurt a little. It was both your first time.
You started tearing up, and he wiped away your tears with his thumbs.
"Babe, you're gonna be okay." He whispered, as he started to go faster.
Soon the pain turned into pleasure.
"Oh my god, Haechan!" You said into his ear, as you both were moaning.
"Fuck Y/N..." He growled softly, as you both were reaching your highs.
He started to kiss you again, in between moans, as you both were about climax at the same time.
Leaving you in a moaning mess.
He pulled out as you both were breathing heavily.
He laid down next to you, grabbing your hand.
"So, how was it?" He smiled at you cutely.
"What do you think?" You said as he cuddled up against you.
"What an amazing first time." He smiled as he kissed your cheek.

Yeah, so I hope you enjoyed and please don't forget I'm taking requests! Send them to me! Thank you so much!! - gillian