Jaehyun - Jealousy

it took me long enough to do this and this hoe -lullabylee is mad at me cause i gave her hints, but it's FINE! ya girl always lost so don't mind me 😂. anyways enjoy, this is very spicy 🌶

You were getting ready to go to a halloween party at your friend Johnny's house. You were going with your boyfriend Jaehyun, as Harley Quinn and the Joker. (A/N: basic ik but don't fight me)

Jaehyun came and stood behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

He smiled at you lovingly, as he looked your body up and down. He kissed your arm lightly and then moved to your neck. You smiled back at him.

"God, you look so gorgeous in that outfit babygirl." He smirked, looking at you still.

You turned around and kissed his cheek. "Save it for later, daddy." You smirked at him and walked downstairs getting into the car in your garage.

Jaehyun hopped in the car shortly after you had been waiting. He gripped your thigh, as you both sat in comfortable silence on the way to the party. You can tell he was sexually frustrated, already.

You guys arrived at the party, the silence being interrupted by the loud music and bright lights of the party. You both got out as Jaehyun grabbed your hand tightly, leading you into Johnny's house.

The smell of heavy smoke and liquor filled the air. Fog machines were blasting out fog, Halloween colored lights flashed, and it was almost nearly dark enough to not see much of anything.

Jaehyun sighed slightly, he was never big on these types of parties. He was more of a serious guys, but he did it for his friends and you of course. You thrived off loud music and the euphoria a party brought to you.

You grabbed his hand tighter, exchanging a small smile between you two; as Johnny, Lucas, Taeyong, Winwin, and Jungwoo walked over to you.

"Hey Jaehyun! Hey Y/N, you look hot!" Johnny said, eyeing you. Johnny was clearly drunk, already.

Jaehyun gave him a dirty look and kissed your lips. Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? He knows Johnny does this crap all the time.

"Johnny, she's mine

"Johnny, she's mine." Jaehyun abruptly said, taking a drink from the bar, something he usually doesn't do unless... Unless he's jealous.

You took a drink too, and smiled awkwardly at Johnny who was still staring at you.

You started drinking, and drinking. The music kept playing and the bass was super hard. You could barely hear anything or see anyone.