nct dream as your boyfriend :)

Mark: Mark would be like this really cute and supportive boyfriend. He would support you with everything you do, and cheer you on. He would bring you little gifts and flowers. He would teach you how to rap or sing to you randomly. You guys would also share playlists together and listen to music together a lot. He would snuggle up to you after a long day and you guys would fall asleep together. He would give you little kisses in public and hold your hand.

Haechan: This boyyyy. He would be so sarcastic and tease you A LOT. Everything you do is funny to him, so you guys would always be laughing. Lots of play fighting and grabbing each other. He would tackle you and then you would end up on the couch watching a movie all snuggled up. You guys would play intense video games together and he would pout when you win. He would grab your waist and hug you from behind or kiss your cheek a lot.

Renjun: Renjun would be like this really chill and cute boyfriend. He would bring you little gifts and plushies at every chance he gets. He would hold your hand while lovingly looking at you. This boy is all about cute walks in the park and eating ice cream on a bench. He will make you sit in his lap as you guys talked or just chilled.

Jeno: This boy would be so cute and shy. Jeno would be shy at first to show PDA, but as he grew closer to you, he will hold your hand or grab your waist. Cheek kisses and grabbing you and pulling you for a warm hug happens a lot. You and Jeno go on cute dates like ice skating, or to a cafe, shopping, etc. This boy would love to lay under the stars with you and cuddle up next to you.

Jaemin: Jaemin is a sweetheart but also a flirt. This boy will compliment you with any chance he can get. He would give you forehead kisses all the time. He loves to grab your waist or legs or rest his arm on you. You guys are always glued to each other basically. He will constantly complain when he isn't holding you. Jaemin will buy you plushies and give you cute little love notes here and there. He will show you off to everyone else.

Chenle: This boy is a little uwu sweetheart. You and him will laugh about anything together. You guys will get really loud and people around you will lowkey become annoyed but you guys don't care. He will be shy to show affection at first but he loves to hold you hand. He does this thing where he just grabs your face and looks at you. It's really cute. He will smile at you even when you don't notice. You guys like to do activity dates where you do something wild or fun.

Jisung: This tall string bean will tower over you. He uses this as an advantage to put his head on top of yours a lot. You and him often take turns pinching each other's cheeks. If you're cold he will open his jacket to warm you so you can stand into him. He likes to hold your hand a lot or cling onto your arm. This boy loves to teach you to dance. He will get any chance he can.

i hope you guys liked this! The format is a little different from the rest but, I want to try this too! Send me your requests!! xx