Jeno - Trying New Things

genre: smut (well smuff kinda, its gonna be cute ish 😂)
requested: @gabrielle_junhui 💖

You and Jeno have been dating for a little while now. You guys just loved to go on cute dates and enjoy each other's company. But lately, you wanted more from him. You weren't sure if he felt the same way.

You and Jeno were snuggled up under a big blanket on your sofa. You guys had built a fort where you now were laying close to each other under. Mountains of blankets covered the room and you guys had strung little lights to make it look nice and cozy.

"Jenooooo

"Jenooooo." You whispered to him as his eyes were glued to the TV.

"Ya, Y/N what is it?" He snuggled into your neck.

You giggled a bit from his ticklish touch.
"Jeno, I'm bored." You stated and frowned.

He frowned back at you. "Why, what's going on?" He asked, holding you.

"I.. I don't know. I just kind of want to try something with you. Something new." You said shyly.

"Aghhh, Y/N stop being so cute and say what's bothering you." He smiled at you.

"I.. um.. I... want... you?" You said quietly and turned away, a bit embarrassed.

"What do you mean, like sex?" He said out loud.

Oh god, it's so weird to here those words. You mentally cringed a bit, shrugging to yourself.

"Yeah.. that's what I meant." You said, still staring at the empty wall next to you.

Jeno then turned you around to face him. He grabbed your hands and held them tight.

"Well, we can try whatever you want." He said and smiled at you.

You sighed a bit of relief, knowing that he was now on board with your thoughts.

Suddenly it grew a bit awkward. Him not knowing where to start, and you not really knowing what to do ether.

"So.. this is a bit awkward.." you chuckled.

He climbed on top of you as you stared at him.

"Jenoooo, what?" You giggled at him but he silenced you.

"Shhh, I'm trying new things!" He tried to sound sexy but it came off as cute.

You laughed as he peppered your neck with little wet kisses.

"Jeno, you're so cute." You mumbled in between little laughs.

"Stop laughing!" He whined while folding his arms, as you continued to uncontrollably laugh at him.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry honey." You pouted at him. You took his arms and held them tight.

He then placed his arms above your head, making sure you couldn't move from your position.

"Y/N, I love you." He stated as he leaned in to passionately kiss you. He hasn't done this in a while.

You both continued to make out as he started to fumble with your legs. He put his hand right at your area, shocking you in the process.

"Jeno! Ah! Oh my god-" you moaned a little.

He started to slide down your leggings making his way back up to kiss every feature of you.

He looked at you as he rested in between your legs.

"Now what?" He questioned, chuckling a little.

"This." You said as you placed both your legs over his shoulders.

You grabbed his head and brought it close to your heat.

He stared back at you, as you nodded for him to continue.

He then placed his head at your entrance, licking you at every angle.

He began to go faster and you began to get wetter and wetter for him.

"Jeno, how did you learn so quickly?" You cried out almost reaching your high.

He then took your legs off his shoulders and placed them back down.

He stared at you, kind of signaling for you to please him next. You slowly took off his pants and he kicked off his boxers.

You knelt down as you took his dick in your mouth. You bobbed your head faster as Jeno's moans grew louder.

"Ahh Y/N, this is great." He groans as you can see him get closer.

You take your mouth off him. "Together now?" You questioned. He smiled at you and nodded. He laid on top of you as he ripped his own shirt off. Then he unbuttoned your top. He stopped at your bra, taking it off slowly.

"Beautiful." He smiled once it was off.

You blushed lightly, feeling a little shy.

"Babe, tell me if it feels okay, or if it hurts or anything really-" he trailed off, getting a bit nervous.

You giggled a little. "It's okay Jeno, I will tell you. You're gonna be great." You smiled at him.

He kissed you softly as he went inside of you. Yes, it did hurt a bit at first.

"Y/N are you okay?" He asked sincerely as he went in and out.

"Yes, I am now." You said as he kissed you again.

Soon you felt okay, as the pain turned to pleasure. You both let out some moans.

"Ahh Y/N you're so tight." He murmured in between moans.

"Jeno, you feel so good!" You almost screamed reaching your high.

He was too, as he sped up to faster thrusts. You both moaned out at the same time, reaching your highs. He pulled out and laid back down next to you.

"I love you." You both said at the same time.

You both laughed and blushed. You snuggled up together and laid peacefully after your first time.