Jaemin - Lights Down Low

uhhh I can't lie, I've been waiting to write a Jaemin smut 😂
sorry for delayed updates, I'm getting your requests done but please request more!
requested by multiple people - ❤️

"Y/N!!!" Jaemin excitedly greeted you at the door.

He pulled you into him, feeling his warm embrace, you clutched onto him.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" You questioned him. He kissed you softly, as you both looked at each other.

"Follow me." He smirked, grabbing your hand and guiding you to the kitchen.

You raised an eyebrow, holding onto his hand tightly.

"Ta da!!" He screamed, smiling. There was a buffet of food on the table, flowers, lights hung around, and a few candles lit.

"Aww Jaemin." You smiled covering your mouth in awe.

"Well, I know I didn't make any of this cause the house would be burned down by now if I did, but it's the thought that counts." He said, holding onto your waist.

"Jaemin, I love it." You kissed him.

"Let's eat!" He shouted and you guys sat down to have your dinner.

"That was really good Jaemin." You smiled at him.

"I'm glad you liked it babe." He smiled back.

You started to wash the dishes and he stood behind you, putting his arms around your waist.

He started to kiss you neck as you were cleaning.

"Jaemin." You said as he started to tickle your neck with his lips.

You laughed as he stayed silent, smirking at you.

"You look so good today." He says making eye contact with you and reconnecting his lips to your neck, sucking harder this time.

"Ahhh" you whined out. He was making this hard to resist him.

Suddenly he stopped kissing you and looked at you.

"Y/N ah- I have something for you." He smiled at you. He grabbed your hand and led you upstairs to his bedroom.

"Jaemin- whats this?" You questioned him.

"Here, close your eyes." He instructed.

He put his hand over your eyes, as you plummeted into darkness.

You heard the door being opened and you guided in his room. The door shut.

"And... open." He whispered, releasing his hand.

He smiled at you as your mouth dropped.