Chapter 7 - The Truth Revealed

THE CAT IN THE PICTURE IS ATESSA (AN AEGEAN CAT).  SHES A GIRL.

Chapter 7 – The Truth Revealed

Sirius’s POV

It had been a few days since Melody’s outburst and since then she has not spoken a word to me.  She comes and eats when she needs to and then goes back up to her room in complete silence.  Not even Trixie or Azelf will talk to me now they just get on with their work and ignore me completely.  It is kind of like being in Azkaban all over again but without those horrid Dementors. 

The silence in Azkaban nearly drove me crazy and the silence here is nearly driving me crazy so I need to stop it but to stop it I need to find out what happened to melody’s parents and I am pretty sure that Melody is not going to tell me herself hell she isn’t even talking to me, so I need to find a person who will tell me and I know just the person who will.

A few hours later I heard the familiar sound that can only signal the arrival of a witch or wizard through apparition and then I hear the familiar voice  “Sirius where are you, we better get this over with” he yelled loud enough to fill the entire house.

“Good thing Melody’s asleep” I mumbled to myself.  “In here Alastor” I half heartedly yelled back.  That’s right I got Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody the man who practically raised Melody to tell me here story.

ALASTOR’S POV

“Okay Sirius now while I tell you this I want no interruption you here.  I shouldn’t even be here telling you this, but it seem that if you two are going to live here then you need to get along and for you to, to get along then there can be no secrets between the two of you even if it hurts the other to tell such secrets.  So do you understand Sirius?”

“Yes I understand.  Please begin Alastor” he replied unsure of what he was about to hear.

“Very well then I shall begin.  It was in 1981, one week after Nymphadora Tonk’s eighth birthday party.  When I get a Patronus sent to me by Professor Dumbledore.”

FLASHBACK – 25TH APRIL 1981    

The Patronus of a Phoenix came into my living room, blinding myself temporarily and started to speak.  I recognised the voice immediately, for it was the voice of Albus Dumbledore.

“Alastor myself and some of the order require your presence at 11 Griffin Road, London for I am afraid a terrible deed has been committed.”

And with that the Patronus disappeared and I apperated to 11 Griffin Road, London, but I was not quite prepared for what I saw.

I apperated to that road and all I saw was carnage.  Order members lined the street keeping a look out for any death eater that may be nearby, we exchanged glances and I made my way over to Albus.

“Albus why is it that you called me to the Ward home at this hour of night” I questioned.

“I am afraid Alastor that Eric and Kelly Ward are no longer with us” he replied without shifting his gaze from the home that they once occupied.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and a Killing Curse from both of them” he replied still not looking away from the house.

“How did you know that Albus if Eric and Kelly are dead” I question a little bit confused.  It was only the that he looked away from the home and looked towards Alice Longbottom, who was carrying and comforting a young girl.  

“Alastor, Eric and Kelly may have died but their daughter still lives, but sadly she witnessed the entire thing from her hiding space and now she will have to live with those memories for the rest of her life” he said with a sigh.

“What will happen to her” I asked

He turned to me and said “Alastor that brings me to why you are here.  Alastor I need you to take young melody and raise her.  Keep her safe and help her develop her powers over the earth.  Keep her out of sight.  Do what you have to do to keep her away from Tom Riddle.  He cannot get his hands on her or the results will be disastrous.  I already know that she will be one of the most powerful witches of this age I can just feel it.  

“But why me Albus” I question yet again.

“Because Alastor I know that you will keep her safe and that I can trust you.  You are one of the greatest Auror’s of all time and I know that she will not be harmed while she is with you” he replied.

I sighed thinking it over before I gave him my answer because I know that once I make my decision then there was no going back.

“Okay Albus I will do it” I said giving him my answer.

“Good her things that she will need are all packed, she has a house elf that is dedicated to her every need and will be going with her to live with you.  Now I suggest you get her out of here because I would rather that she was not out in the open any longer and Alastor be patient with her it may take her some time to trust you” he said.

“Yes Albus” I replied and I made my way over to the young girl, took her from Alice, collected her bags and apperated her home and put her to bed seeing as she was fast asleep.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

“Wow I never knew about her parents, that’s just terrible.” Sirius exclaimed with pure shock written all over his face.  I was about to reply when I heard.......

“YOU TOLD HIM!!!!!!!!”

I shifted my gaze slightly and I saw a distraught Melody with tears running down her face with distrust written all over it and the next thing I knew she was running up the stairs and the door to her bedroom was being slammed shut.

I sighed and thought “what have I done?”

SIRIUS’S POV

The door slammed and Alastor just stood up and apperated from right in front of me without saying goodbye, but I did not care at that moment I was in shock from what I had just heard from Alastor.  Melody witnessed the entire thing no wonder she doesn’t like me all that much I am related to one of the very scum that killed that killed her parents.  “I need to go and talk to her” I thought and with that I got up to go to her room.

When I reached her door I could hear her crying and her house elves trying to comfort her.  “Well here goes nothing” I thought and knocked on the door,

“GO AWAY” She yelled “I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE, SO GO AWAY”

That went on for a good five minutes before I decided to just walk in.  I turned the door knob walked in and said “Melody I .....................................................”

 WELL SO SIRIUS FINALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT MELODY’D PARENTS, BUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN HER ROOM.  WELL YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP ON READINGT TO FIND OUT FOLKS.  HOPW YOU ARE ALL ENJOYING IT SO FAR.  PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.  I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK SO FAR BECAUSE IT HAS STILL GOT A LONG WAY TO GO.

I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING MY NEXT STORY.  IT IS A POKEMON FANFICTION SO PLEASE READ IT WHEN I PUT IT ON THE SITE. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.