Chapter 1

You open up your box. You see you have to spit in a cup. Ew. You suck it up, and spit in it. You do everything it says to do. You go online to see who you're related to. You look at it and see a name you know from somewhere. You look at it closer and see who it is. The name says...

Elijah Best - 20

"Oh my GODDDDD!!" You scream. "Why the hell are you yelling?" Your older brother asks. "Uh, I don't know." You reply. You were always bullied a lot from your brother. You've thought about running away... but you just can't. Your mom is very strict to you, but not to your brother. You are that nerd in school. You like coding, hacking, reading, all that jazz. You get out your laptop and start researching. It's hard to see anything on your screen 'cause your mom beat it many times. You hack some stuff and get the address of the one and only, Elijah Best. You've learned a lot from having a terrible mom. You've learned the basics of driving, you've learned how cook and bake. You wait until everyone goes into their bedrooms. You get in the car. The address is, like, right down the road. "How did I not notice?" You say to yourself. You start driving. You arrive at the address. It looks like people are home. You look at the license plate. It says D3NI5. You smile and knock on the door. You are so nervous. No one answers the door so you peek through the window.

DORL WARNING

You see Denis and Corl making out. You fangirl/fanboy quietly. "Dorl is REAL!" You whisper to yourself.