Chapter 17

You get home from school one day and get the chills when you walk through the door. You shrug it off. 

Time Skip to 10:50 pm

You stay up all night on your phone. You are reading some Skub storys. You giggle a couple times. You get the chills, again, and you just ignore it.

4:41 am

You've gotten used to Sub up at 4:00 am, but this time you hear something different. This morning, you hear... Crying. You get up and quietly go downstairs. You don't see Sub at first, but then you walk near the couch. You get caught off guard. Sub is sitting on the couch, with his head in his knee's. He cries quietly. "Sub..?" You ask. He looks up at you with tear stains on his face. "Why are you up this early?.." Sub asks. "I... I could hear you crying.." You say. "Why are you crying?" You ask, as you sit next to him on the couch. You hug him and his crying settles down. "M-My powers.." Sub says. "What with your powers?" You ask. "It will have weird affects on you guys..." He says. He closes his eyes. You get the chills again. "Wait? Did you just get the chills?" Sub asks. "Yeah?" You say, confused. "Oh no.." Sub says. "Go get everyone! Now." Sub says. "Uh, why?" You ask. "JUST DO IT!" He says. "Okay!" You go wake up everyone and bring them downstairs. "SUB! You better explain!" Elijah says. "No time to explain now." Sub says. Sub closes his eyes. He opens them and everyone shivers. "Okay, what is happening? I DON'T LIKE BEING WOKEN UP AT 4:00 AM!" Corl says. "Unless you want to-.............-in bed.. (DON'T MAKE THIS DIRTY!)" Sub whispers under his breath. "What did you say?" Corl asks. "Oh, nothing." Sub says. "Hmph." Corl says. Sub's eyes turn green and he looks around. "Okay..." Sub says. Denis' eyes turn teal. "Wait, Sub, don't show them!" Denis says. "It's the only way it will stop! We have to stop it!" Sub says. "Oka- WAIT, WE HAVE TO STOP IT!?" Denis screams. "I told you. It's the only way." Sub says. "Oh, God, I hate you Sub.." Denis says. Sub throws an orb at the door and it makes a portal. Everyone is so shocked, including you. He closes his eyes, and yet again, everyone gets the chills. "Are you ready, guys? I know Denis is ready." Sub says. Denis rolls his eyes. 

CLIFF TO THE HANGER