Chapter 15

You arrive at the house and Pizza and Burn practically sprint to the front door. Corl unlocks the front door and they run through the door. You chuckle and walk in the house. Corl holds the door open for you. Denis walks out into the living room. He smiles. "Looks like you made some friends." Denis says. Pizza and Burn turn their heads to Denis. "DENIS!" They both scream. Pizza and Burn run to Denis and hug him. He chuckles. "I guess you guys are fans!" Denis says. "BIG fans!" Burn says. "GUYS!" You yell upstairs. "WHAT!?" Everyone yells back. "COME HERE!" You say. "Okay, ready guys? I got them all down at once." You say, plugging your ears. Everyone walks downstairs. 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Pizza SCREAMSS (Oml, imagine hearing that xD). Elijah plugs his ears, too. "Looks like you made friends." Elijah says. "EEEEE!" Burn screams, too. Pizza faints, movie style. "Uh." Alex says. "Don't worry about her." You say, chuckling. "eThAn!" Burn screams. She runs over to Ethan, and hugs him. "So, I think, maybe, they are fans." Elijah says, smiling. "Nope. They are are fanGIRLS." You say. "Oh." Elijah says, laughing. Pizza wakes up. "What happen- EEEEEEE! sUuUuUb!" She says, running over to Sub hugging him, too. "So, guys, this is Pizza and Burn." You say. "HIIIIIIII!" Pizza says. "Oh, hi!" Flebsy says. "Hi, Fletch!" Burn says. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, I might do another chapter today)