Explanation (CLOSED!!)

Explanation of 'Cat World'.

This is kinda like Warriors, but with lots of changes.

This is what camp looks like

This is what camp looks like. I know it's not the real ThunderClan camp, I just wanted to make it something different. I will list the differences of 'Cat World' and Warriors;

1. Only wolves attack, not other cats. All cats live in peace. And the percentage of The Wolves attacking is low.

2. There ARE different clans, but like I said, they all live in peace. The clans do not live together. The clans are the main clans in the books; ThunderClan (You are in this one), ShadowClan, RiverClan, and WindClan.

3. You don't call Twolegs, Twolegs. Since you are a Twoleg, they do not call humans by that name. You simply call humans, humans.

4. In this, you have powers. Warrior cats do not.

Ranks

Clan Leader: Sub

Deputy: Other Cat Named Poppypelt (She-cat)

Warriors: Other Cats Named Beachcloud (Tom), Snowleaf (She-cat), Creamsmoke (She-cat), Hawkeye (Tom), Iceclaw (She-cat), Sandfang (Tom), and Silvermoon (She-cat)

Medicine Cat: Denis

Apprentices: Elijah, Ethan, Corl, Alex, Sandra, Y/N, Hazelpaw (She-cat), and Lightpaw (She-cat)

Kits: Other Cats Named Midnightkit (She-cat), Breezekit (Tom), Streamkit (She-cat), Leopardkit (She-cat), Rainkit (Tom), and Briarkit (She-cat) (All from the same mother, Yellowbreeze)

Elders: Other Cats Named Goldstream (Tom), and Skyheart (She-cat)

Queens: Other Cats Named Echoclaw, Tinyflower, Yellowbreeze, and Berryfall (They are all she-cats, of COURSE!)

Names

Sub: Cloverstar

Denis: Tealpelt

Corl: Rainpaw

Elijah: Foxpaw

Ethan: Maplepaw

Sandra: Lavapaw

Y/N: Pebblepaw

Hope this is a good explanation! If you have any questions, just comment! :D

If you want to be added, I will make you one of the cats! It's your choice! You could even be a Medicine Cat Apprentice! It doesn't matter, just give me a description, name, and your looks for your cat! I'm adding myself, too. I'm Silvermoon.

Bye bye, peepo's! (My new outro :D)

-Abby

P.S. I will only allow about 3 cats. Too many cats is too hard for me.

P.P.S. I will be using that new outro now!

P.P.P.S. The way I got all those names, was from Warrior Cats Name Generator. Go check it out if you need a role-play name!