Chapter 10

"Oh, but why would I stop?" Sub says in a robotic voice. Everyone runs upstairs. "Guys... I want you all to run." You say. "WE CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE, ALONE!" Elijah yells. "Trust me. I can handle this." You say. Elijah grabs you. "ELIJAH! Trust me..! I can deal with this." You say. "C'mon Elijah! I know she'll be fine." Ethan says. Elijah looks at you has Ethan drags him out the front door. You wave slightly. Sub walks down the stairs slowly. He throws an orb and it hits your shoulder. Your pretty sure it's sprained. You run upstairs. He follows you while Denis picks up Braden. You all get cornered. "Whelp.. this is it. I hope you all enjoyed this." Sub says. "THIS... IS NOT THE END!" You scream. "Oh, but what can yo-" You cut Sub off. "YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHO YOU REALLY ARE!" You yell. "Or else." You say. "No. You can't stop me-" You burst into flames. "What about now, Golden Freddy?" You ask. "H-How..? How do you know me..?" He asks. "I don't want to hurt, Sub. Let. Him. Go. Now." You say. Sub pushes you down the stairs. "DON'T. TOUCH. HER!" Denis yells. "D-Denis.. I'm fine." You say as you stand up. Braden wakes up. "Braden. Run. NOW." Denis says. "O-Ok." Braden runs out of the door. "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" Denis says, while holding an orb. Sub comes closer to Denis. He throws the orb at his face. You see a ghost come out of Sub's body. You run upstairs. "SUB? SUB, ARE YOU OK?!" You yell in his ear. You start to flame up more. He is breathing, which is good. "Denis, get the others." You say. 

About 5 minutes later, Denis opens up the door with everyone else. Elijah runs in first and he see's you first. Then Alex comes in. "Okaaaay, I am so confused." Alex says. Everyone stares at you. I mean, if you saw a 10 year old kid on fire, not burning, I would stare. You start to settle down. The fire disappears. "SUB! WAKE UP!" You yell and shake him. "Hey guys, I have an idea... HOW 'BOUT WE CALL THE POLICE?!" You say. Alex rushes to the phone and calls 911. "They'll be here in about 5 minutes." Alex says. "This is my fault." Denis says. "No, it's not." Corl says. "It's Golden Freddy's fault." You say. "Ok, what the hell is happening?!" Elijah and Ethan says. "Loooong story." You say. "My dad's name was Scott. Scott Cawthon." You say. "When he created FNAF, Golden Freddy haunted him forever. He must have followed me here. And Sub got possessed by Golden Freddy." You point to Sub. The police get there. Denis picks up Sub. He gets put in the ambulance. You close your eyes and think, "This could be worse. This could be worse. This could be worse." You open up your eyes and the ambulance is gone. "Flebsy, KRRR, is, KRRR, next..." You hear this. "KRRR, Flebsy, KRRR, next.." You hear again. "No..!" You say. "KRRR, Flebsy..." You keep hearing whispers. "NO!" You scream. "Elijah looks at you, confused. "Um, what's wrong?" He asks. "W-Whispers.." You stutter. "Flebsy... KRRR, is next, KRRR." You know who is whispering, Golden Freddy. "You hear whispers?" Elijah asks you. "Yeah... It's saying, 'Flebsy is next'" You say. You hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Ethan says. Samantha and Jent are at the door. "Whelp. We missed our flight." By the way, you are at the rental house still. Samantha says, throwing her hands up. "Yeah. We have to stay here for a couple more days." Jent says. "Ok." Denis says. 

I'm sorry, I love FNAF, lol. Comment your fave character. Mine is Withered Bonnie.