Chapter 11

"Hey, Sam, can I take you somewhere?" Flebsy asks. "Sure!" Samantha agrees. Flebsy and Sam leave the house. "I have to go somewhere." Denis says. "Um, can I come..?" You ask. "Ugh.. Fine." Denis says. "Yes.." You whisper to yourself. "I know where we are going." You say as you and Denis walk out the front door. "How do you know?" Denis says, not looking at you. "Instinct." You say. You and Denis are watching/stalking (XD) Sam and Flebsy. "Sam is not safe with Flebsy." You say. "Why?" Denis asks. "Don't ask." You say. "Why? Why? Why? Why?" Denis bugs you. "Denis, you haven't changed since 2016." You say. Denis chuckles.

Flebsy leads Sam to the park. They sit on the bench and talk. Someone taps your back. You turn around and see Golden Freddy. "Don't do this." You say. "Mwhaha! I WILL, KRRR, do this!" He says. "No..!" You say. "Who are you talking to?" Denis asks. "Y-You don't see him?" You ask. "Ok, your freaking me out." Denis says. "I'm not crazy!" You say. Golden Freddy flies away, next to Flebsy. Freddy winks at you as he goes inside of Flebsy. "Denis... this is going to be bad." You say. "Oh no.." You say. Flebsy looks blank for a second, but then keeps talking. You hear them talking about what happened to Sub. "Wait, so, why is Flebsy not safe to Sam?" Denis asks. "I'll explain later." You say. Flebsy starts to look around, not really listening so Sam. He looks at a tree. "You ready, Denis?" You ask. "Uh, not really, but sure!" Denis says.

"Are you listening, Fletch?" Sam says. Flebsy looks at her with red eyes. "AH!" Sam screams. Flebsy pushes Sam up against the tree. "SAM!!" Denis runs to Sam. "Denis!" Sam screams. Flebsy looks at Denis. "Oh, hi, Denis!" Flebsy says in the same robotic voice Sub had. Flebsy lets go of Sam, and she drops to the ground. "It looks like you two are fighting over me." Sam says. "I don't even like girls!" Denis says. "Good point." Sam says. "Plus, I'm dating Braden, anyway." Denis says. "Oh, well, congrats. You didn't tell me!" Sam says. "Oh, oops." Denis says. "Stop talking crap, you a**hole (I'm sorry for those younger viewers)!" Flebsy says. "He is not an a**hole." Sam says. "Denis! Use your powers!" You say. "I can't in public." Denis says. "Dammit." You say. Denis kicks Flebsy in the balls (I'm sorry, I had to do it! XD). Sam rolls her eyes. "I got this." Sam says. Sam makes one of those orbs, but it is pink. She throws it at the back of Flebsy's head. He falls backwards. "I didn't know.." Denis says. "Yup. Same power as you and Sub." Sam says. "Now what do we do with Flebsy?" You say. "THIS, KRRR, IS NOT, KRRR, THE END!" Golden Freddy says as he floats into the sky. "Suuuure." You say.