Chapter 6

You come home. You see everyone split into different directions. Except for Denis and Corl. Alex goes to his room, Elijah is going to record a video, Sub is helping Flebsy edit videos and Denis and Corl are making dinner. "HEY! Y/N you wanna be in my video?!" Elijah yells from upstairs. "YEAH!" You run upstairs. You make the video with him. It's kinda like a story time video. You and him explain who you are how you got here. After you record it, you wonder where Alex is. If he was recording a video, he would be done by now. You quickly figure out where his room is. It's obvious because his door is painted bright purple. You knock on it. "Alex.. are you ok?" You ask. "No." He says. You hear him crying. "Can I come in?" You ask. "Y-Yeah.. but lock the door..." He says. You come in, and lock the door. "Why are you crying?" You ask. "Am I a gay freak?" He asks. "No, no, Alex. You are perfect!" You say. You look around his room and grab a Galaxy plushie. You sit next to him and give him the plushie. He smiles at you. "You know... I grew up with a mom like yours." Alex says. "You did?" You ask. "Yup. I still have some scars." He shows you a scar on his arm. "So, did your mom scratch you?" You ask. "Yeah. Every night before bed. She told me I meant nothing to her." Alex says. "I would sneak on my computer and watch YouTube." He says. "Did she punch you? That's what my mom did every morning and night." You say. "Only rarely she would punch me. Sometimes I just wished that I wasn't alive." He says. "You know, my dad was actually really nice. He would show me these really cool YouTube videos." He says. "What happened to your dad?" You ask. "He went the the army. And never came back." He says. "Oh.. sorry for asking." You apologize. "No, no it's fine. I've gotten past that. But I don't think my mom did." He says. "When I came out, my mom was so mad. She would scratch me more and punch me more. It was horrible." He says. "Your mom should go to hel- Oops." You say. You and him smile and laugh. "And then I met Denis and Braden and Sub." Alex says. "It was probably the best day of my life." He says. "Oh, that must be nice." You say. "Yeah. They supported me throughout everything. They are they only ones that really love me." He says. "Hey! I'm right here!" You say. "And you.. but you just came here." He says. "DINNER IS READY!" You hear Corl yell. "We have to stay strong, Alex." You say. "Ok.." Alex says. You and Alex go down stairs. You eat and talk. "Wait guys..? I don't have any clothes." You say. "Oh yeah.." Ethan says. "Guess we are going shopping tomorrow!" Denis says.