chapter 1

Ryder

Ryder was a boy who did whatever he wanted. No doms have ever wanted him because of the way that he disobeys everyone. But today was the day that would change. When he got the call saying he had been paired up with Blade Vasiliev one of the top-ranked mafias he was terrified. He had been with mafia dom's before and they were not the type of dom's you wanted to have. They would whip you for punishment or at least that was Ryder's experience with them.

Although Ryder was happy that he was leaving the shithole that he calls home he was pretty sure that living with Blade Vasiliev would not be any different. He'd probably be beaten regular every day just like he was at home. Just like he had been just moments before the call.

Now he was waiting at the dom and sub-centre. He was trying not to fall over from the injuries he had. The door suddenly slammed open and there he was standing. Blade Vasilev was standing there with a straight face staring right at him. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of there.

I could already feel the bruise appearing just from the force that he just used to pull me. The spot he grabbed was the exact same spot that my dad had grabbed making the pain more unbearable by the minute.

He threw me into the back seat of his limo and walked to the other side to get in.

" Let me tell you the ground rules. If you don't follow these you get a punishment of my choice

1. Do not ever come into my office without my permission or if it's an emergency.

2. Don't annoy me

3. No swearing

4. No leaving the house without permission

5. Call me daddy or sir

6. You will always sleep in my bed unless there's a punishment being handed out.

And one final thing the safeword is flower and you can use this anytime you like. I'm not one of those men who will berate you for using your safeword." He voice was demanding and husky it made Ryder want to do things to his new dom. His new 'daddy' had a smirk on his face from saying the 5th rule

"Now this is the place you will be staying," He said opening the door. There was a massive mansion standing before me. I gasped at the sheer size of it. He chuckled and led me towards the mansion. I couldn't believe it. I would be staying here and not some dog house of something.

I couldn't feel happy just yet. Blade could hurt me or beat me. I shouldn't get my hopes up just yet. He led me into the master bedroom. That had a bed so big it was like two king-sized beds put together.

"This is where we are sleeping. Together nowhere else."

"I get to sleep in this bed sir?" I asked shakily. I never get to sleep in an actual bed. Just scarabs of cardboard or a cage. People are terrible these days.

"Yes. Have you never seen a bed before?."

"Of course I have, just not one as big as this, sir"

He looked at me suspiciously. I was scared he was gonna find out. He will never want me if he finds out.

"The bathroom is right there," He said throwing some clothes at me.

I struggled to catch them. But I did and made my way to the bathroom. I shut the door and started stripping.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed when I heard him shout.

"Where the fuck did those Bruises come from. I did not do that" He said staring at me."

"Umm. I-I. T-They are from my past doms and my family."I said quietly