Chapter 2: Future Plans

RWBY: Armor Bound Chapter 2

I'm changing up the events of the show just a smidgen

This will be shorter than some of my other chapters usually are.

Third person POV

It had been a day since team RWBY had met Led. Led was just going around town admiring the people despite getting looks of confusion and worry from bystanders.

Led: I still wonder how that ice cream girl got my metal.

As you thought to yourself in front of you there was a wiz of green and orange followed by a blur of red.

???: Get back here!

Led looks over to see two atlesian guards running after them into an alley.

Led: Whoever they are they could use my help.

Led looks over and sees them disappear behind a corner and runs over there. He looks around the corner to see Ruby and another girl talking.

Led: (Ruby?)

Ruby: Penny. I'll always view you as a friend. But we need to hide. Please.

???: They went over there!

Penny: I'm sorry Ruby. I can't be seen with you right now. I'm just here walking around for my father.

Ruby: But penny-

Penny: Hide Ruby!

Ruby: Huh!?

The girl throws Penny in the dumpster behind them right as the soldiers run around the corner.

SOldier 1: Why were you running Penny!?

Soldier 2: We were worried for you. You can't run off like that. People can't know who you are yet.

Penny: I'm sorry... I just thought I saw a- SQUIRREL!

Penny suddenly looks away from them as if she is looking for a squirrel.

Led: (Heh. Good excuse.)

Led drags his nails into the cement wall before climbing up a little and going around to get above the dumpster.

Soldier 1: Why chase that?

Penny: I wanted to have some fun is all.

Soldier 2: Well at least you aren't too hurt. Now let's get going. You father won't be happy with this.

Penny; Yes sir...

Soldier 1: Now who was that girl with you. She better not have known who you are.

Penny: I don't know. She was just trying to have fun too.

Soldier 2: You aren't telling us everything. But we won't scold you for trying to help others. But we need to find her.

They walk off and turn around the corner as they call for more guards to look around. Some of them pass the dumpster before walking around the corner. Ruby then hops out of the dumpster and wipes herself off. She is about to turn around the corner but hears two guards talking.

Ruby: Crap.

A hand appears off screen and reaches for Ruby. Grabbing her cape and dragging her up. She is started and starts to struggle.

Ruby: Aaaahhh!! Let me go!!! Don't take me please!

Led drags her up to the roof and she starts to throw punches. Led dodges them and eventually grabs her arms holding them still so she cant struggle.

Ruby: Hel-

Led covers her mouth with his hand before she looks over to him and sees his armor staring at her.