Beth, Olivia's New Friend

Hey supervalorinas 2 updates in one day. I was only on this roll because I had a couple of days off in a row and we basically had shit weather! 

Note some of this story contains a few things that do exist in real life. I haven't had experience in this area but have learned a little bit about it. if I have missed things or don't seem right, I apologize in advance. 

3 persons POV

Melissa and Chris were waiting outside of Olivia's classroom waiting with this spherical person, talking to a few of the other mothers that have come to respect her, as well as the fact that their kids made their mothers and fathers be kind to her because they desperately wanted to make sure that they were friends with Supergirl.

The school bell rang and the kids filed outside of the classroom, of course, Olivia was with Sam and someone new, both Melissa and Chris smiled that she made a new friend, but she wasn't with Keira anymore. When they go down to the park they are inseparable, but at school its like 'she has a different personality' Melissa whispered to her self. "What?" Chris asked "Keira and Olivia they are inseparable at the park and at home, but at school, they are nowhere to be seen with each other, its like she has a different personality outside of the school, and in school" Melissa explained. He nodded confused. Chris smiled as he saw Sam point over at. Olivia saw us and came running over to Chris and Melissa, as did her friends. He stepped, as allowed Amy to come forward, making Olivia scream and come running towards us. "AMY," she said as Amy opened her arms up for Olivia to jump into. "Is Lilly ok?" Olivia asked first. "Well hello to you to miss school girl, and Lilly is going to be fine, she has one more round and then she should be right to come over here and see you" Amy speaks as Olivia cuddles into her and then jumps down. "Dad, Amy this is sam, and Beth," she said introducing her friends. "Sam, my son, are you treating her right?" Chris asked making the three children laugh. "Yes sir" he responded. "Hi, Beth," Melissa said bending down, holding out her hand. "Hi," she said quietly. "Can I have them around on the weekend?" Olivia asked

"Well, I think it will be ok, you need to ask your parents before we can say yes," Melissa told her daughter.

Sam and Olivia ran over to Sam's mother asking her to come over, so they can discuss a time. "Beth, are your parents here?" Melissa asked. "Not here" she responded quietly. Chris bent down looking up at Melissa and Amy. "Beth, is everything ok?" He asked, and she shook her head. "I don't want to go home" she spoke, thankfully Melissa saw their teacher and waved him over. "Is everything ok?" He asked.

"I don't think Beth is ok, do you know her parent's number?" She asked he sighed "unfortunately, Beth foster parents don't do much, she goes home with other people, or gets picked up by a daycare and drops her straight home. Beth honey did something happen?" He asked bending down to her level. She nodded. "I don't want to go home, don't send me there please" she spoke, almost crying breaking all the adult's hearts. Melissa and Chris looked at each other, nodding. "We did this with Olivia, we are happy to take her under our wing until things can be sorted?" Chris asked. Let me talk to the principal, it's extremely tricky in this type of situation, can you stay around for 10 minutes?" " The teacher asked, all then adults nodded. "Can I show Amy, mummy, and daddy my work?" Olivia asked. "Not while I'm not in there," he says, "OK," Olivia says. The three children got to the playground Beth immediately perking up with Sam and Olivia.

After 10 minutes of the children playing and the adults talking the principle and teacher came out.

"Mr. and Mrs. Benoist-Wood, I have tried to call Beth's foster parents and they didn't answer, so I called, her social worker and she is going to come to the school right away, I understand that you took Olivia in?" He questioned "Yes, this was her social worker and guardian, Amy," Melissa said.