First sleepover

Hey Supervalorian's, sorry I haven't update I have been quite busy and will be for this next week, but I am writing just won't be able to update until next Sunday but we will see :) 

So for this chapter, I don't know anything about foster care however from what knowledge the school situation that can happen. 

Olivia's POV

Last night Beth came over to stay with us, mummy didn't tell me for how long but I was so excited I had my first sleepover, when we got I told Beth my routine. We got dressed and then went to have breakfast, and daddy got up extra early from what mummy said to put on a nice breakfast for me and Beth. "Thank you," Beth said quietly

"No worries darling, now go start to pack your lunch, so go have a look in the boxes and pick a snack, 2 pieces of fruit and a juice or water," Mum said to us, but mainly Beth since I already knew what to do. When Beth got stuck choosing her snacks, we both snuck two in and I'm pretty sure that mum and dad knew that but they let it go for today.

Mum dropped me and Beth off to school, and then went off to work as Supergirl.

Our school day was pretty good me, Beth and Sam all sat together near Keira, I'm surprised that she hasn't really spoken to me since my first day which was almost 2 months ago I think I  have to ask mum and dad. We played on the playground and talked about what we would could we all had a sleepover, we would sometimes talk about mine and my parents work. I really want them to come see where I work.

Melissa's POV

Later that afternoon.

Chris and I finished work and went off to their appointment to see their baby, we weren't going to get the gender, since we wanted it to be a surprise, and I really had to make sure that Chris didn't slip the doctor any notes so he could get the gender.

Chris and I sat in the back waiting room as we requested because of last time, people take photo's and want to ask us questions. I was nervously bouncing my leg upend down."Hey, whats wrong?"Chris asked me

"I'm four months pregnant and I mean I have a bump but aren't I meant to be a little bigger?" I asked him. "I don't know, but you might be one of those women that don't gain weight while pregnant, and that doesn't bother me, so it shouldn't bother you" He told giving me a kiss."Thank you" I replied with a smile. Him giving me another kiss in response.

Our midwife walked out and brought us to our room. "No Olivia today?" She asked

"No," I replied "She has a friend over today," I said almost not lying.

"Ok, well let's get right into it, you know what to do," she said as I got up onto the bed, and rolled up my shirt.

"Well the size is a little small, for being 4 months pregnant, but let's have a look," she said and squirted on the gel making me flinch. She then started to move the wand around and turned on the heartbeat. "the heartbeat seems normal, which is great, let's take a few pictures" she said and put the baby up on the screen.

"There is your baby, nice and healthy." She said zooming in on the baby. Chris and Melissa held each other's hands. Chris wiped a few tears from his face and did the same with my face, giving me a kiss. "Ok, we all good, you don't have to worry, now I would like to restrict you from doing some things, so flying in the harness, no stunts, if you have anything that you are unsure of, send me a photocopy of everything that your unsure of, let me know and I can. We both nodded.

"So your next scan in at 20 weeks." She said as she gave Mel a bunch of paper towels so she could wipe off the excess gel, on her stomach."I will just get you the photo's and you can be on your way" She said with a smile walking out. She came back in and gave us an envelope with the photos.