Chapter 2: Crush or Nahh?

I rolled over and saw Chris sleeping in the same spot from last night. He was lightly snoring and I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful while he slept though. After 3 minutes of debating, I decided to wake him up. "Chris get ya yellow ass up!", I said shaking him. "How about you shut your red ass up", he groaned. "I swear ima kill your ass Chris", I said hitting him up side his head. "Ok! Ok! I'm getting up dang!", Chris said rolling over. Chris was my best friend since we were in diapers, but at times he was worsome as hell! He got up and walked towards the bathroom. He turned the shower on and got in while I went downstairs to find something to eat. My parents had already left for work. I poured me a bowl of fruit loops and raced back upstairs to my room. I turned the tv on Chris and I's favorite channel, Cartoon Network and waited for Chris to finish getting ready. He came out the bathroom with his boxers on and a tank-top. " About time you done", I mumbled. "You mad?", Chris said back with a smirk. "Nigga let's not forget who's house this is", I said back to Chris. He laughed and said, "Ok wateva." I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After 15 minutes I got out and decided on what to wear. I picked out some high waisted acid shorts, a white spaghetti strapped tank top, and some black and white converse sneakers. I straightened my hair and put in my gold hoop earrings and some red lipstick. After I was done with everything, I went downstairs to check on Chris. He was in the kitchen, stuffing his face as usual. "I'm ready to go Chris", I said getting his attention. "Ohk hol-(gco) Damn Shonda you look fly", he said after realizing how I looked. "You don't look too bad yaself", I said shrugging. He smirked and said,"Well I try." I laughed and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. "Let's go!", I said heading towards the front door. Chris stuffed some cookies into his mouth and an orange into his pocket before following after me. I laughed to myself. What am I gonna do with him?? I hopped into my car and checked my makeup in the mirror. I looked over at Chris who was taking selfies so I hopped in one and he posted it on ig with the caption, "#BFFlyfe." After we were done fooling around, we drove to school. We walked up in that bitch like we owned a hoe! Psych, but everyone was dapping us up and calling us the fly siblings, but personally I didn't like being called that. The thing is I have feelings for Chris that are more than a brother, but our friendship is on the line if we start dating and I don't know if Chris feels the same way. I mean, I know him better than anyone else and I'm like his other half. Plus he is sorta cute. Idk, but ima just be cool about it, maybe it's just a phase.